2007/2008 Hockey Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampa have made slight changes to their logo, and as far as I can tell, lost all the horizontal stripes.

Just some might get the quick adjustment of new logos and such. But it does look like most teams jerseys did get a slight stripe loss.

Oh, and for concept ideas of the teams that didn't release their jerseys yet and then some of the new look style jerseys:

http://nhllogos.blogspot.com/

Including Vancouver,

Are you, by chance, blind? They have retained their horizontal stripes... in fact, I think they will be one of the few teams that will, when all is said and done.

Howard Berger on Leafs jerseys

Sounds like other then the bottom stripes and the TML logos, the jersey will the the same. As long as it isn't radically different, I am happy.

Oh, and I heard something about the Leafs being interested in Forsberg. A healthy Forsberg would be awesome to have, but with Toronto pushing the cap right now, I don't see how this would work without some sort of move.

Woot on Montreal. This year Gainey and Robinson get the nod. Montreal has two problems with retiring jerseys. In every decade save for the 00's (and even then I can make a case for a certain someone). There has been an absolute impact player who was the total embodiment of the Montreal Franchise. Gainey was that more than anyone in his time. The reason this becomes a problem is because we are running out of numbers, but I can't say that the players being retired ('cept Savard) don't deserve it. If my count is correct, last season was 2 from the 70's, this year is 2 from the 80's which means next season is Roy.

Oh? You changed it to the Saturday? Awesome, I love you.

I'll just be starting my job at 10am, but I press one button and I'm good for the hour.

Edit: Ok, a bit worried.....I clicked "test the system" or whatever. And yeah, the work computer failed. So here's hoping it actually lets me partake in the draft.

Edited by Ruki