Official 2007 NCAA Football Season

ACCBiggz

Traffic is bad after Tide games in Tuscaloosa, no matter what time you leave. But yeah, I'd like to kick you, too. I was at work, just a couple of miles away, and all I had was a fucking radio. Damn O'Reilly Auto Parts.

Strange game for the Noles but I was pleased with the overall performance. It seemed like the line did a better job and the running game worked better. Weatherford was able to find Carr and Parker is a playmaker. Late in the game it started to get a bit sloppy, but final score wasn't really a sign of how the game went.

yeah, the Noles played much better than the final showed. The D didn't give Colorado anything at all, and the offense moved the ball consistently. Smith looked good, Weatherford did what he was supposed to (which is get the ball to Carr/Parker), and there weren't any botard mistakes.

The rest of the weekend was wow. My ACC Title game preview went as I thought it would in the actual game when it comes, I was surprised by Alabama a little bit, UCLA showed us all EARLY in the season why they'll never be on top of the Pac 10 ever again, UCF showed us that either Texas is indeed overrated or that they are better than everyone thinks, and the Big 10 is down right horrible.

I prefer to call the Big Ten the Shit Ten myself.

Though, at least a team like Michigan can't be as worse as Notre Dame. I fully expect that Weis will be gone by the end of the year, no matter how much the Dame has to pay for it. (Hell, they got rid of Willingham, and his ass was...y'know, good.)

So, good news for Syracuse fans. You can stop cutting your wrists for about a week.

Same goes for Ole Miss fans, even if you lost. After all, you did better than Tennessee did against the Gators...

...So I guess you Northwestern fans (the two of you) are having a bad day, eh. >_>

I don't care what it is. I'm damn glad we are winning. That defense is awesome againist a non mobile qb, and I don't think they really face a true on on the schedule for the rest of the year. Not counting a bowl game. I would have to look at my Big Ten network to check that. Ohio State really haven't played no one yet. Big ten season is still a tough season though, I have succeeded this year to the sec and pac ten and big 12 in toughness. O still think of Carr don't get his win against Ohio State finally, he may be in trouble.