Prison Break Season 3 Thread

Zaz

So, it all begins again in four days, apparently. I'm not look forward to it as much as I was just before Season 2 because this Sona (I think it was) thing sounds silly. Anyone else feel it should've just been two seasons of kick ass? The first season was awesome and the second started great but, IMO, it went downhill after Kellerman turned (which was my favourite moment in the entire series).

At the moment, if I remember correctly, Michael's in the Sona prison (where Bellick might be), T-Bag is also in gaol, Lincoln is running after Sara and Sucre is trying to find his missus. Let's hope this season delivers.

Also, please put all 'future spoilers' (ie. stuff that hasn't aired yet not from trailers) in spoiler tags, cause I don't wanna be reading that stuff.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited. Don't forget about Mahone, he's in SONA, too. I stopped reading spoilers, so anything I put is speculation.

What it looks like to ME is that since Burrows and Scofield are off of the hook in the United States, they wanted one to die (Burrows) and the other one to go to jail (Scofield). They knew that Michael would try to escape, thus making him wanted in Panama now, so the Panama police will have to deal with him. Seems logical to me, anyway.

Scofield, Bellick, and Mahone working together in SONA? That is either going to be really, REALLY good or really, REALLY bad. I think Scofield and Mahone can pull their genius act while Bellick provides comedy relief.

Burrows going after Sara, meh. It just means that for some amount of the season there are going to be near misses or something, and Burrows isn't going to know where Scofield is, cause I don't think he does, does he?

Sucre is going to be interesting, just because, what the hell is he going to do? Seriously, the only one who knows where Marie Cruz is, is in jail.

T-Bag, I would guess, is going to be transferred to SONA? I mean, he is being held at "county" before being taken to a real jail, right? Again, not 100% sure on that, but I can see him being sent to SONA to join Scofield, Bellick, and Mahone.

Undoubtly, we are going to see some new characters, too. With Franklin, Kellerman, LJ, plus the three escapees who died earlier in season 2 gone, they have room for some new people.

And is anyone going to go after the 5,000,000? I know only Sara, Scofield, and Burrows know about it, but it's just there, floating in that little lake...

I'm really pumped for it, although we have a bit of a longer wait over here.

Still think 2 season's would have made sense, them breaking out of prison, them staying out and that would be that. I think it should have ended near enough when they were on the boat on the last series and shot that guy, don't remember his name now.

This one could be interesting though, as it is a whole new prison and it doesn't look too friendly. Might be a bit harder to break out. If they do a story where Lincoln breaks in to help Michael, I don't think I'll watch.

What happened to T-Bag? I don't remember the end of the last series, I might need to buy the boxset before the 24th and re watch it.

Edited by Gooner27

T-Bag got put in prison after the police got him when Schofield stabbed him in the hand.

I'm hyped about this season. I thought that Season 2 was good, it dragged in places but overall I enjoyed it. I liked the ending, even if they gave you the promise of a happy ending then oh so cruelly took it away. I'm gonna download it via torrents, as even when it is shown in the UK I don't have Sky so I won't be able to see it that way.

Holy dooley, that was actually pretty awesome. Well, the in-prison stuff anyway. Mahone telling him to go for the knee cap, then saving his life and killing the other bloke was the best thing ever. Oh, and 'It's not chicken'? Ugh.

Great episode to start the new season off. It'll be hard to not make it look too much like season one, but I'm pretty sure the writers will be able to make this different.

* I like the "boss" of SONA, the big black man, because it adds a whole new element to the story. Instead of having several clans there is one boss who controls everything.

* I like the fact that there are no guards, otherwise there would have been corrupt guards again etc etc. It's cool that people have their own little shops with food.

* The kid with the basketball is going to play a role I'm sure.

* I wonder what T-Bag is going to do in this prison. Ofcourse he wants to get out because it's a shithole, but at the same time he wants to stay friends with the boss. That's going to be really difficult for him, especially if Scofield starts making plans to escape again. T-Bag has to make the decision of telling the boss and being rewarded but not getting out, or help Scofield behind the boss' back. I can see T-Bag getting into trouble pretty darn fast.

* I love that Mahone didn't leave the program. At the end of season 2 I first wanted him to get back to his family, but then I realized he's too awesome to leave so luckily he was put into SONA. He was probably put in SONA with a reason, just like Scofield. There "love/hate" relationship has already started. Mahone telling him to go for the knee cap and then killing the guy when he tried to stab Scofield, which was totally badass. Mahone also had a good reason to protect Scofield because no weapons were allowed.

* I noticed they let the skinny guy escape to show that Scofield can't just run out 'cause SONA has top notch protection and they shoot really fast when someone walks out. They also showed the guards shooting the dead bodies in the head just to make sure they are dead, so that eliminates Scofield acting as if he's dead too.

* LJ once again fucks up lol, he's one annoying kid. I don't think they showed Sara in the video, so maybe they're lying about her. I wonder what business those guys have with Scofield and Burrows. They probably want to see if Scofield can escape from the most awful prison in the world and then maybe offer him a job with the CIA.

* First I thought the guy behind the wall whispering to Bellick was a cop or something. Then I thought it was someone from season 1 or 2, then I thought it could be Sucre 'cause he wants Mari Cruz, but then he started talking so it was clear he's not familiar. I wonder what he and that girl are up to. Versailles, Madrid, 1989, like wtf.

All in all it was really exciting as I've come to expect from Prison Break. Seriously wondering how the fuck Scofield is going to escape now, 'cause another hole would be very season 1-ish.

Edited by Quasi Juice

Guest Ringmaster

The Panama prison is hilarious because of the stereotypingness. Meh on the eleven-hundreth kidnapping.

I want more of the creepy scientists from the end of last season. Beyond that, like all the cool kids I'm starting to watch Chuck instead next week 'cause it's on at the same time and Adam Baldwin being a smart ass with a hot chick hanging about is terrific. Well maybe not next week, 'cause I saw the pilot. But yeah, PB must fight for my non-download viewership :shifty:

I thought it was a pretty good start to the season. They brought in some new characters and showed that it's not going to be easy to get out of this prison, guards or no guards. Mahone blocking the knife and snapping the guys neck was the coolest part of the episode. I was skeptical coming into the season, but I have to say that it looks like there is actually something to go with here.

The episode was really good. I was expecting it to be a downer, but it turned out okay. I realize they have to introduce new characters and create new story lines, so I can give a pass on there being no Sara in this episode (and apparently I will have to for the first half of the season at least, since her name was removed from the opening credits). Of course, there was a girl tied up behind LJ who had the same haircut as Sara, and they did say they have her, so she's just going to be tied up for a while I guess.

I love how T-Bag already started kissing ass to align himself with the kingpin. Just like his character, to latch on to the stronger people so he doesn't look weak.

Mahone and Scofield teaming up is going to be just awesome, especially if the way Mahone broke that guys neck is any kind of preview for the rest of the season. Those two's on-screen chemistry is just amazing, and I know it will be fun to watch.

My one complaint about the episode is, how the hell did LJ get caught?? Seriously, he is in hiding with the renegade group who is against 'The Company', how did that change? When Burrows' charges were dismissed, did he get sloppy and just start using his real name in school or something? They better explain that, at least.

From what I got from the first episode, if I interpreted everything correctly, is that 'The Company' wanted Scofield in SONA because the guy behind the wall (who gave the note to Bellick) is a member of 'The Company' or something, and they sent Michael there to break him out. In essence, I guess, now Michael is being forced to work FOR the company. We know that if Scofield helps random guy out, then Bellick (who knows where he is) and Mahone (who won't let Scofield out of his sight) are both going to be involved in a breakout.

Overall? Looks like it's going to be an awesome season!

I really hope they don't do something like......that new girl is Sara, with the scar on her face being plastic surgery. It's just the kind of twist that they would throw at us. I did really like the new prison though, and I'm excited to see what Sucre does next week, as apparently, he's also coming to Panama.

I really hope they don't do something like......that new girl is Sara, with the scar on her face being plastic surgery. It's just the kind of twist that they would throw at us. I did really like the new prison though, and I'm excited to see what Sucre does next week, as apparently, he's also coming to Panama.

Anyone else think that Sara is actually dead? They didn't show the face of the corpse at the morgue, and maybe Lincoln saw she'd been shot in the head or something and saw it best not to show any sort of relationship with her (cause he could then be treated as a suspect and the like).

Sara is only gone while Sarah Wayne Callies is on maternity leave. She had a daughter in July, so if she's not back on set yet it'll be at least 8 episodes before she returns.

This episode didn't do anything for me. Better than the second season, obviously, but still fairly ridiculous. The show drops to DVR status for now, behind Chuck which I'll watch for Josh Schwartz, Adam Baldwin and eventual

Rachel Bilson
awesomeness. The ratings were also fairly light for the premiere, 4.9 in households, down 13% from last year. If that's the kind of number it's going to draw without original competition, they better hope they hooked this audience good.