Cricket games

9 to 5

I've got Cricket 07 for PS2 ...and think it's pretty good. A mate bought Brian Lara 07 and described it as "bollocks", but he bought the game going on the previous reputation of the Brian Lara games, which were apparently very good.

So for something updated, definitely Cricket 07...for something old but arguably one of the best cricket games, an older version of Brian Lara.

There isn't many cricket games to pick from, Its Ricky Ponting/Brian Lara 2007 or Cricket 07, Those are the only ones i know of.

The only other one i know of is ICC but you said no to that in your post.

I prefered Cricket '05 to Lara '05 but I actually don't enjoy Cricket '07 - I think it feels like a step back.

Lara '07 now has proper players and also they've improved the "feel" of the game, looking to exploit gaps in the field, trying to see off bowlers, launching thunderous drives over the in-field etc.

I was quite surprised that I enjoyed it more actually.