Heroes Season Two

Guest Ringmaster

They would be better if she wouldn't cry everytime and learn to control her powers and use them in the correct situations, which will come later. But the two, now probably three, weeks of crying for her brother is annoying. DL/Micah/Nikki were good. Micah's powers are excellent and the DL/Nikki fight at the beginning when he returned was great.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They would be better if she wouldn't cry everytime and learn to control her powers and use them in the correct situations, which will come later. But the two, now probably three, weeks of crying for her brother is annoying. DL/Micah/Nikki were good. Micah's powers are excellent and the DL/Nikki fight at the beginning when he returned was great.

And at least Nikki/Jessica was a bad ass, and actually did something. Like the run in with Parkman, killings off those guys who were playing cards with Hiro/Ando, etc. All these two new South Americans do is cry, and the brother calms her down. Their storyline got way too much time in this episode. Hopefully they realize what a waste these two characters are and kill them off.

I don't see how two weeks of Maya crying because she's accidentally murdering people is any worse than 20 weeks of Nikki crying because Jessica keeps causing trouble.

See my theory about the virus people! It's all too clear!

I hate them. I keep sticking them out, as Nikki/Jessica got interesting towards the end, so I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. But they're so freakin' boring. Maya is just a whining sod, and Alejandro needs to get a personality besides crying after his sister.

Guest Ringmaster

I don't mind the latinos, though this whole stuff with them is gonna get really old, really fast. By the latter parts of the episode I gave up on reading subtitles and tried to see if I could understand their strangely accented Spanish. It was more fun.

I'd be so cool if they never made it to America and got killed on the way, but it won't happen. I agree that their storyline is just starting, but this is way worse than the early Nikki stuff last season. Hell, it's only been two episodes, and I hate them.

I am most definately not a fan of the Maya/Alejandro scenes so far and though I like the story with Hiro, I really don't like how unimaginably fake Kensei comes off, I know he's a comedy character but it's just like, over-the-top english accents annoy me...to no end.

I like how things are going with everybody else so far, I can't say Im missing Nikki/Micah/DL, minus the one Jessica scene on the stairway with Matt Parkman I never liked a thing either of those characters did and Ali Larter can't act so, maybe not the best choice to pull off the psychological character of the show. The Invisible english dude was also my guess as the murderer of the Mrs. Petrelli Mr Nakamura since he clearly has issues with the company and they founded the thing, right?

I'm just waiting for the Hiro/Ando meet-up, the Sylar return and Peter having a showdown with another super-power.

Edited by Boogey131