Heroes Season Two

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're trying to make it look like Claire/West kill Noah, but we'll see West was just supporting Claire or something. I mean 6 episodes in, there's 18 episodes to go, so I suppose its always possible something happens between now and then that makes Claire want/need to kill Noah. If they were to do it it'd most definately radically change the Claire story/character, so it could be interesting.

Did nobody point out that Peter could just... fly himself into the sky to make himself explode in the air and not in New York?

I mean... Nathan was standing next to him, surely THAT would have sparked a fuse to make him think of flying away himself.

Just wondering about quite a big plot hole...

Did nobody point out that Peter could just... fly himself into the sky to make himself explode in the air and not in New York?

I mean... Nathan was standing next to him, surely THAT would have sparked a fuse to make him think of flying away himself.

Just wondering about quite a big plot hole...

All very predictable, but that's NOT a bad thing, the one problem I have with TV is desperate attempts to swerve you and this was set up perfectly. Probably my favourite episode of Heroes ever, a lot of stories wrapped up, but in a way that looks to take on a sequel, seems like they just finished a mini-arc by the first seven and may be having the rest of the season lead to a little something else or split it up a bit again.

That episode was amazing. Absolute brilliance from start to finish. I'm enjoying this season more than the last, simply because of the feeling of rapidly impending doom, that and the fact it's happening really quickly. The Kensei/Adam reveal was amazing. He was literally the last person I expected to walk around the corner.

I like that Kensei is finally in the future now and it should be interesting to see him and Hiro meet up once again.

Well, *Technically* Hiro is Kensei, as Kensei now is Adam....

this was the first good episode of this season, but that said this only works if you forgt season one.... the world ends, we neeed the cheerleader to stop it? dident we have something like this before on some show....? How very much creative... it feels lie they never knew there would be a second season, they started writing some bullshit and now fall back into what worked before (but to much)...... at least this will keep me for a cupplle of weeks now.

this was the first good episode of this season, but that said this only works if you forgt season one.... the world ends, we neeed the cheerleader to stop it? dident we have something like this before on some show....? How very much creative... it feels lie they never knew there would be a second season, they started writing some bullshit and now fall back into what worked before (but to much)...... at least this will keep me for a cupplle of weeks now.