Let's make a mural

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, easier to stick to just movies I think. I have no interest in horror movies, so I'd be out, but I admit I'm no big loss. Just ma opinion.

Ooh! I've missed Murals, plus it'll give me an excuse to do something non-print related for once too (like I've been trying to do in my "give me rules" thread. Finding hi-res images of game characters is harder then it originally seemed :P)

Count me in big time. Also: I like the idea of a 'Hollywood' theme. It's a broad area, so we can really do horror movies for Halloween if we want, go classic ala original Superman, etc. Seems like it'll appeal to a broader talent pool of designers here.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Yeah, strictly horror would be pretty constricting. Like I said in my edit: I'm with Ignition, let's go with a general Hollywood theme.

You said classic movies, not all of Hollywood's history >_>

Yeah, by classic, I meant awesome. Not just, say, Casablanca, but also Pulp Fiction, and even camp, like Snakes On A Plane maybe.

Kind of like how classic rock covers the 60s up to the 00s nowadays.

Nah nah! Hollywood sounds good to me too. JTE to start?

*narrows eyes*

Yeah, by classic, I meant awesome. Not just, say, Casablanca, but also Pulp Fiction, and even camp, like Snakes On A Plane maybe.

Kind of like how classic rock covers the 60s up to the 00s nowadays.

... wait, it does? Eww.

True story, my classic rock station plays Breaking Benjamin.

... I even like Breaking Benjamin and I know that's not classic rock. Jesus Christ.

But yeah, okay, we'll go with Classic/Hollywood then :P