Let's make a mural

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok, as I thought it'd go ;) thanks. Wouldn't it be better if we set the overlap to something for everyone, say 150px? Also, direction from left to right?

I'll go third if someones going second :P .

It'll be ok to do a movie as opposed to an ode to Hollywood as it were?

Edited by TheModernWay

Are we going a to z, like with music? Thus making the first one a movie with the letter A?

I would say no, since this might take off and end up with more than 26 pieces. Or, more probably, it might die once we get to F. We don't want to discourage people from joining in because they can't think of a good film beginning with X.

... that isn't X-Men, X-Files or XXX lol (Vin Diesel that is, not the Jenna Jameson variety :shifty: ).

Bah, I'll make the second tile then, since no one else has stepped up for it. Was hoping to wait until a few more down the line, but I'll help get the ball rolling anyway.

I just need to think up a movie or a Hollywood-themed topic to do it on, right? It doesn't HAVE to be a movie, so long as it's Hollywood related? (I.E.: Actor/actress, etc.). Just for reference in the future, I'm probably going to wind up doing a movie one anyway.

EDIT: Alright, just got done talking to Sean, turns out he's doing the next piece to the mural, so I worked with him a little on it to help out. It's coming along fine though, and I'll go ahead and go after him then. We should have everything rolling soon enough.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

I'll go after you guys then. I haven't been apart of any of the previous murals but this should be fun.

Mmmm, I'll be ignored then. :shifty:

Never done a mural before, but am Photoshop experienced if anyone's wondering. Just see sig links.

I'll nab the place after Disco King.

Edited by TheModernWay

... Sean? Everything going okay with the graphic?

I found a better picture, cut it, and am working it into the backrground. It's like 95% done, I just need someone's opine on how to finish it off, and then to borrow someone's hosting for a minute.

I can offer an opinion if you still need it. MSN is king.rotten@gmail.com and AIM is KingRotten60.

And were you looking for legit hosting or just something you can use to upload it? Because Box.net works well if you just need something to upload. You have to sign up, but it's good.

Edited by Disco King