Favourite Song/s Of The Moment

New Damage

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Original Fire" - by Chris Cornell

It's by Audioslave,of their last/third album Revelations, not Cornell.

(Unless you have a version of him doing it solo or whatever <_ .>

It's from a live album recorded in Germany. Better than the Audioslave version IMO.

NVM then (Y) ... just theres a lot of ignorant people around when it comes to Cornell/Audioslave after he did the Bond theme. Though, to be honest, I don't care much for his solo stuff, sounds boring IMO. Anyway...

"I'm Shipping Off To Boston" by Dropkick Murphys. Damned The Departed for introducing me to this song!

"Dig" by Incubus

"Some Kind of Monster" by Metallica

And a few others.

(Unless you have a version of him doing it solo or whatever <_< .)

It's from a live album recorded in Germany. Better than the Audioslave version IMO.

(Unless you have a version of him doing it solo or whatever <_ .>

NVM then (Y) ... just theres a lot of ignorant people around when it comes to Cornell/Audioslave after he did the Bond theme. Though, to be honest, I don't care much for his solo stuff, sounds boring IMO. Anyway...

Check out the older Cornell solo stuff.

Oh, I do, I do. Go Soundgarden :pervert:

(Unless you have a version of him doing it solo or whatever <_< .)

Coldplay - Fix You (Progressive Mix)

I've never heard such a middle-of-the-road blahness song turned into something brilliantly euthoric. I'm still trying to find the version I've heard in a club (this isn't the best), but when that hit it was beautiful.

Edited by JimbobJoylove

I'm on a big Elle Milano binge at the moment with the album coming out soon so any of Sunshine in Happyland, Wonderfully Wonderful, Stepkids in Love or My Brother, The Astronaut.

The same love goes to:

Baby, I'm a Blur by Say Anything

Hit The Heartbreaks by Black Kids

Paris is Burning by St. Vincent

Sympathy Sunshine by Lupen Crook

"Threshold Apprehension" by Frank Black/Black Francis

"If Your Poison Gets You" by Frank Black/Black Francis

"Zero-Sum" by Nine Inch Nails

"Funny Face" by Red Hot Chili Peppers (I can't believe this didn't make on to Stadium Arcadium)

"mOBSCENE" by Marilyn Manson

"Putting Holes In Happiness" by Marilyn Manson

"Love Is The New Feel Awful" by Dandy Warols

"A Better Place, A Better Time" by Streetlight Manifesto

"Statues" by Foo Fighters

"Land of Shame" by VAST

"Green Eyes" by Coldplay

"Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)" by David Bowie

...I listen to a lot of different music, haha.

The Tossers - Seven Drunken Nights

Barleyjuice - I'll Tell Me Ma

The Tossers - Goodmornin' Da

Breaking Benjamins - Who Wants To Live Forever

(Hed) PE - Daydreams

Arista - Where We Live

"Take A Chance On Me" by ABBA

"Back For Good" by Take That

"Love At First Sight" by Kylie Minogue

I got into Back For Good because it was on McFly's top 100 #1s, or something like that, and as soon as their name came up I was like :@, but then I realised how awesome it is. And "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" was number one on the list on the same show, and I kept saying she's done a better song than that but I couldn't remember what it was. Anyway, I ultimately remembered it was Love At First Sight and it's immense. As for the ABBA song, I can't really explain that one.

"Take A Chance On Me" by ABBA

"Back For Good" by Take That

"Love At First Sight" by Kylie Minogue

I got into Back For Good because it was on McFly's top 100 #1s, or something like that, and as soon as their name came up I was like :@, but then I realised how awesome it is. And "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" was number one on the list on the same show, and I kept saying she's done a better song than that but I couldn't remember what it was. Anyway, I ultimately remembered it was Love At First Sight and it's immense. As for the ABBA song, I can't really explain that one.

"Through The Fire And Flames" - DragonForce

"Blackbird" - Alter Bridge

With both songs being over seven minutes, I seem to be playing one...then the other...then the first again...it's a vicious circle. Blackbird is such a brilliantly emotional song, I don't really know what to say about it, it's just...brilliant.

In addition to those, I've also been addicted to "The Final Fight" by Rob Duncan from the Buffy Season 7 finale. It is so epic, it sends chills down my spine, which is rather bizarre, but seriously, a fantastic piece of music that also has a seven minute version!

• 1 month later...