Battalion of Saints

:shifty:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Puke is a fucking awful name :/

In fact, most metal band names are pretty shitty. Other than Iron Maiden.

Why though? What is so bad about Puke?

What is the problem with Puke? It's just a four letter word for a band name. Would you all hate Vomit, Barf, Regurgitation, Upchuck or Yak? I love it.

I'm trying to figure out the anti-Puke sentiment. Like I said, it's a straight forward name, no bullshit, just Puke. We are Puke. We rock, that is all.

And I think Summers might disagree with me. :shifty:

Puke is a fucking awful name :/

In fact, most metal band names are pretty shitty. Other than Iron Maiden.

Why though? What is so bad about Puke?

What is the problem with Puke? It's just a four letter word for a band name. Would you all hate Vomit, Barf, Regurgitation, Upchuck or Yak? I love it.

I'm trying to figure out the anti-Puke sentiment. Like I said, it's a straight forward name, no bullshit, just Puke. We are Puke. We rock, that is all.

And I think Summers might disagree with me. :shifty:

I don't like the name Puke for the same reason I wouldn't like it if a band was named any of the following: Shit, Piss, Phlegm, Bile, Spit, Semen, or Vaginal Discharge. A bodily function should be just that, it should not a good band name make.

Puke rules, you're all gay, end of story. :shifty:

And Bushmeister, there is nothing wrong with bodily functions for a band name. It's all up to your own perception of what you think of a band name. I'd personally check a band out called the "Vomitting Pissing Shit Eating Mother Fuckers" over the "Happy Nice Curly Blonde Head Guys".

It's Jack Tragic and the Unfortunates actually. I think you misread that one.

And again, I like stuff that is simple. Stuff like Puke, the Meatmen, and that sort of shit, I get a kick out of it. It's silly, and the Meatmen's is especially neat to me because of the way they were on stage. They should have been called the Meatmen with the type of music they played, and the themes of their songs.

I can see why you'd like them, I'm not being a dick. The name's also suit the music you like - which is noticeable. The only names I find silly are the two I mentioned, Puke, and stupid stuff like horrible words used as band names. Dying Fetus and stuff.

Yeah I get ya, it's all up everybody's own perception and personalities really. I'm just a bit bizarre in my humor, and for whatever have a fondness for things that are crass (speaking of good band names.. :blush: ). It translates into some of the band names that I enjoy.

I'll be honest, never was a fan of the name Dying Fetus myself. That one is a bit over the top, even for me.

Guest wwebone

Here's a couple of my fave band names off the top of my head:

Judas Priest (how has this one not been mentioned yet?!)

Stabbing Westward

Gym Class Heroes (don't really like their music too much, though)

Edited by wwebone