Your favourite games developers/publishers

So which companies bring you the most enjoyable or best games?

I've got a couple.

Konami:

Metal Gear Solid series

Pro Evo Series

Track and Field

Dance Dance Revolution / Dancing Stage

Shadow of Memories

Zone of the Enders

Silent Hill series

Lost in Blue series

Capcom:

Way Of The Samurai 2

Resident Evil series

Killer7

Phoenix Wright

Also Koei. I've got no love for the Dynasty Warriors series but other than that they actually try out new things and while they fail nearly as much as they succeed. My favourites including:

Colosseum: Road To Freedom

Gitaroo Man Lives!

G1 Jockey series

Kessen series

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Konami- As mentioned, they do Metal Gear Solid, and Silent Hill.

Capcom for the oldschool Mega Man games, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, and the Street Fighter/Marvel vs. Capcom series.

Maxis for Sim City, the Sims, Sim Farm, and the upcoming Spore

Neversoft for Tony Hawk 1, 2, 3, American Wasteland, Thug, and Spider-Man and Guitar Hero 3

Rockstar- GTA, Bully, and Warriors.

Nintendo- name more than 2 bad games they've developed. The Super Mario Brothers games, the Zelda games, Kirby

games, Earthbound(I think), the Star Fox games, the Smash Brothers games. I believe Nintendo may be the overall best software developer.

Rockstar. What ever they touch seems to be gold. Except maybe table tennis.

Plus, their logo has become an icon.

That is one of the most accurate sports sims I've ever played. Shame table tennis isn't more engaging.

Psygnosis will always be one of my favourites for the lieks of Rollcage and Wipeout and that platform game I can never remember the name of (I want to say Pandemonium, whatever, it had some clown chick in it).

Also Free Radical for the TimeSplitters series and Second Sight.

Codemasters for Music (before it lost it's way with all that MTV nonsense) and Micro Machines.

Yeah, table tennis graphics looked good, but never really played it, sa I don't have a 360, but did play it in Virgin, and didn't seem that great.

And oh yes, Music, what a good 'game' that was. It's a shame you can't really make a good rock song though to be honest. Plenty of good house/r'n'b and that though you make.

You could a sort of technorock effect if you messed around making your own samples, but the whole building-block style doesn't really lend itself to rock music. And the lack of vocals. You'd have been best off making a backing track and then singing to it yourself.

Table Tennis' gameplay was pretty cool, simple, but it never felt like you weren't in control of it. I really enjoyed it, but after a while, like real table tennis, it got old.