Football Follies

Jesus, I'm sitting here in class, I get sent this link, and it takes all I can just not to laugh too loudly. That was brilliant.

Video's like 7 months old so I don't know if it's been posted or not, looked around and didn't find anything, so hey. Figured I could get a good discussion going about some of the more amusing things we've seen happen in footy matches though.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Not a bad video. Probably seen all of them before on the countless blooper Video's and DVD's I own. You know the ones...the ones that are released around christmas time. They're pretty much identical each time, except with a different celeb/ex-football player with their name on it.

• 3 weeks later...

I love stuff like this. There aren't many sports that offer up so much funny shit as football.

Speaking of third eyes, I liked the James Vaughn/hailstone one, which I can't find at the moment. It's from last season, where even though it is hailing down like fuck, and Vaughn is in the middle of the pitch, he turns around accusingly as if someone has thrown something at him

Here's some football misses for you

This ones pretty good as well

Edited by Liam Byrne

My favourites include the Jimmy Bullard/Duncan Ferguson exchange after Ferguson twatted Scharner, brilliant.

Hahah, that was awesome. I think thats my girlfriend's favourite, along with Bullard jumping into the 6 yard box pile-up for no reason.

Here is a Soccer AM compilation, with some pretty good ones

Best of BBC's 2 Good 2 Bad from MOTD2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KY1AkTS3YQ

Edited by Liam Byrne

Here's some football misses for you

Talking of misses...I was watching the Italian footy on five last Sunday I think it was. It showed a shocking miss from Crespo I think it was...what a clown - One that will definitely make the Christmas DVD's in 2012.

...I say 2012, because they rarely add "new" content until it becomes old. :shifty: