Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Thread

abundant

Whereas on the PS3 you need to fork out £25 on an average Madcatz earpiece or buy Warhawk for the freebie headset like I did (Y)

Generally people on headset are stupid anyway, or foreign, or both...

The headset's only come into it's own a few times, when I've been working with other guys clearing areas and being able to chatter warnings etc which is good but generally people are too stupid or foreign to use it with me.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide if the designer of the Shipment (I think it's called shipment) map deserves a medal or a cuntpunt.

Let me know if you guys are up for a game later, Fitzy and LL >_>

Fucking TV station on Veteran. Fuck off. Fucking gay.

AND fuck the idiots online who end the match when they're winning and start screaming over the headset "OH YES I WON, I'M AMAZING, SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU FAGGOTTSSSSSSSSSS!" I needed one more bastard M16 kill.

Edited by Dragsy 7-0

I'm about to give up with the campaign mode, I cannot for the life of me get across that "nerve-centre" in the tv station. It's incredibly cheap, constantly about 8 grenade indicators on my screen, and what the fuck is with enemies constantly spawning? Considering they go on and on about the level of realism in this sort of thing, that's laughable. Or would be if it wasn't so fucking frustrating.

But yeah, anyone tell me how the bloody hell to do it? I figure I'm supposed to go straight through and use the office-type rooms to get across, rather than run through the middle or round to the right, but nothing seems to do me any good. Of course, my fellow soldiers being utter cowards, and enemies not dying after being shot point blank with the shotgun doesn't help, but I just can't seem to find any cover/respite from the grenade downpour.

The thing with CoD4 is that the enemies never stop respawning, so it's just a matter of pushing forward. I usually go into the side rooms as well, then sprint across the main floor to the little room at the top left, I think it's either that or the one on the right that moves you forward.