Mass Effect (XBOX 360)

Reddaye

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one thing when you're the women, a love triangle forms. I guess the overall story doesn't change, just the way characters interact with you. The mission on the citadel when you go to Chora's Den for example, the drunk and disgruntled officer tells you to "sit your sweet ass down" or something to that effect. I just like the different reactions.

I'm stuck on a planet that looks like Mars where the Geth are. I forget the name, but it's red, and instead of lakes or rivers there lava.

When I push "X", it does nothing. So, I can't go back to the Normandy. I have to fucking complete this shit on this planet that's hard as fuck to complete because my squad sucks, and I hate that damn vehicle.

I'm stuck on a planet that looks like Mars where the Geth are. I forget the name, but it's red, and instead of lakes or rivers there lava.

When I push "X", it does nothing. So, I can't go back to the Normandy. I have to fucking complete this shit on this planet that's hard as fuck to complete because my squad sucks, and I hate that damn vehicle.

Hopefully after you beat the mission you can get back to the Normandy, if not that's horrible.

Hopefully after you beat the mission you can get back to the Normandy, if not that's horrible.

The Thorian thing isn't fun at all. I've died about 100,000 thousand times, and it't not even that interesting. Its the only part I've had much trouble with so far. That aside, this has been a very fun game so far.

As for party, I always take Ashley, and eith Wex (or whatever his name is), or the Garrak (again, is that even is name?). I got bored of Kaiden early.

The characters are generally really good. Ashley and Captain Anderson have been great, Joker is quite good, and I like Navigation Officer Pressly, but I don't know why.

Edited by James timMAYy

Just beat the game, 24 hours exact, with almost all the sidequests done. Probably would have hit Lvl 50 if I had, heh.

Anyway, the whole ending sequence was awesome. Personally, I feel that allowing the player to make several critical decisions during the final sequence was a great move. It's a small thing design wise, but

Watching the Alliance fleet come in to save the council was amazingly awesome, because it really felt like it was *my* decision, hence one of the best (not to mention one of the rare few) feel good moments I've had in a video game.

Much thanks to Bioware for this excellent game, now bring on the sequels already.