Mafia: Golden City Omega SIGNUPS & OOC

Plubster, you know I support your ventures into mafialand. Count me in man. Also,

I'm in. And hopefully I won't have to deal with Norro's horrible middle-management this time. :P

HEY! I... I don't know what that means, but I'm assuming it's offensive, so HEY!

Edited by The Mask of Norro

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roles are sent, the thread will be up...i'm thinking about 36 hours or so at max, as it's time for me to go to bed for werkies tomorrow, and i'm going out tmr night. Umm. This can now be the Game/OOC discussion thread I guess.

It was the unfortunate luck of the draw. Better to go with something resembling a lynch that could, in theory, give us more information to go on for future rounds than something completely random and arbitrary.

NOOO!!! my deputy..he also dead now :(...oh well, now I know I DO have a '100% wrong investigation' each night since its the reverse ability of my deputy.

and...I'm glad someone did look up if I'm really town(and I am!) thanks hajj. I knew 1 outta 2 aint bad, but I was right on both my claims(im town and a chief)