Mafia: Golden City Omega SIGNUPS & OOC

So it seems I’ve had more than my fair share to say about the quality of the mafia games that were run (on the part of those running the games) in recent months.

Well it’s now time for another instalment of the mafia series that has been the best-supported by it’s players since something run by Zan. Seriously, you guys are awesome. *poses*

I’m not going to promise you that you’ll have fun. This is mafia, it’s as fun as you want it to make it. I’m not going to mess with the fundamentals of the game in order to provide a fresh twist. I’m not going to make roles that no one understands except the three niche fans on this board.

What I will do is put effort into my roles, and effort into my write-ups. I do what I say I’m going to do, within a couple of hours of when I say I’ll do it. You know where you stand with a Plubby-Powered Mafia. I do my best to achieve balance, not wackiness. I try my hardest to make a skilfully played game a key part of winning. So hopefully everyone will get behind the Golden City Mafia series one more time, because I will be (finally?) retiring the series after this.

I'll post the rules in a few hours to go with this post, but until then - signups are open!

I'm looking to take as many signups as I can get for this. There will be anywhere between 20 and 25 roles - I will confirm this number within the next 12 hours, it depends how many I can get that I am happy with.

Signup List:

1. DMN

2. GoGo Yubari

3. Evafreak

4. MPH

5. Ace

6. Be

7. TEOL

8. Ruki

9. Hajjhowe

10. 9 to 5

11. Momo