Download Festival 2008

Nerf

Oh come on. I'll find us both four nights of sex.

Fine by me.

The less effort I have to put in, the better. No fat chicks though <_<

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be getting there about 2.30 on the Wednesday. Camp EWB is an awesome idea. I think I'm camping with Kieht, but I wasn't aware he was coming with a bunch of people, so I 'unno. If he's cool camping with the Summ, than I shall camp with the Summ. Assuming there's space, like. Mobile number being PM'd shortly.

More than welcome to camp with us Ryan, you know four of the five people at my site already. Or set up with Camp Summ, that's cool. I doubt we'll be able to get a big mega camp going, but I'll pop in to celebrate Summs birthday. And I'm sure we'll all hang out during the week. Not really sure what some of my friends will make of the festival experience, as it's their first. They may want a quiter camping area, I don't know. I'm well in the festival spirit myself though.

First Timers! :w00t:

Does anybody have any bongos? Keep them up aaallllll night, in the true festival spirit.

Nothing yet, though I got an email last week saying they were in the process of despatching tickets.

Anyone know where to get a long timespan weather report, I can't find anything on the Met Office website :(

I don't want to have to pack clothes for if it rains.