Download Festival 2008

Nerf

Apparently there's a Camp Sleaze at Download for all the little glammers that will be partying 24 hours a day.

GAZZ LET US GO.

Absolutely not, I won't be able to breath for hairspray, plus it's a fire hazard.

And Keith, an inflatable bed? for shame. :angry:

Fuck you, I'm going! It's my calling :shifty:

Alreet, no need to have a tantrum about it, you're not fucking Donny Tourette.

And Keith, don't we all, but she'll just have to go on top in my case :pervert:

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. I'm Nerfy Fucking Suxx.

You should get that on a T-shirt.

According to mine, I'm Mr. Bump :shifty:

Right, business time.

Who is definately going?

When are you getting there?

Do you want to camp near Summy?

All of you who are going, PM YOUR number. I don't care if i have it, PM it me again.

I'm getting stoked.

Also.

As we are EWB; the Warriors of the Battleground, if you guys do intend to camp near Summy - someone needs to make an EWB flag. My mates have this gay little NDS group (lol) it means No Drama Sex (it originally stood for.. Nintendo DS.. they dont have DS's. I was confused). Which is hilarious on many levels - as they cause drama, don't get sex as often as they'd like to admit & have had this group 'around' for like 3-4 months - max - and already have it tattooed. The problem, you may wonder, is that they intend to take an NDS flag and put it up in my campsite. This is a sad state of affairs and must be countered by the ever fucking cool EWB.

A Camp EWB is clearly needed, if my 21st is to be as awesome as I hope.

So, answering my own questions..

Summy is definately going.

He will be there from like 10 o'clock on the Wednesday and shall be queing until entry is allowed.

Summy would like to, an will be, camping near Summy.

I have PM'd my number to myself.

Edited by aweSUMmation

Yes

Thursday Midday-ish, with Nerf and Alice

Yes, we'll need two tent spaces - good luck trying to keep them free though :/

I second the motion for an EWB flag.

I intend to get my campsite to space out our tents a lot, so we should have space if they listen to me. As I mentioned, as they're all 'LOL NDS' they only usually listen to one or two of them. If they listen to me, we'll have space which I shall save for EWBers.

I shall do my best on saving space, and as EWBers text me to say they've arrived at Donnington, I shall let them know if there is space.

Someone make a friggin' flag!

Edited by aweSUMmation

I believe that to be a job for Keith, I vaguely remember he made a Linkin Park flag which was kinda badness. I just hope he still has the tools for such a job.

Failing that, spraypaint, bedsheet, bamboo cane (Y)

Nah mate, just paint on fabric. Came out alright, didn't use it in the end. Had a different flag to find our tent, just used bamboo canes and duct tape from the market to hold it up.

I'm not sure what's happening with our camp. We're gonna have five people coming, with four tents. Maybe two more with another tent. Three of us are getting there on wednesday mid afternoon, two the next day, so we'll be putting up their tent.

Aww man, everyones going down Wednesday?

I feel like I'm gonna be missing out on shit :(

Damn work :angry:

Gazz, you do know that I'm getting to yours at like half 9?

Fuck you having a lie in, I'll find and kick your door down if I have to.

I'll be at the station, waiting for you.

Well, actually I'll be waiting for Alice :wub: you just happen to be the baggage I have to put up with :P

You do realise Alice probably won't come? Do you have any idea how pissed we were when she decided she wanted to come? She has an exam like, early on the Monday or something. She hasn't even mentioned it since we sobered up. So looks like it's just you and me, baby. ({)

Right, business time.

Who is definately going?

When are you getting there?

Do you want to camp near Summy?

All of you who are going, PM YOUR number. I don't care if i have it, PM it me again.

I'm getting stoked.

Also.

As we are EWB; the Warriors of the Battleground, if you guys do intend to camp near Summy - someone needs to make an EWB flag. My mates have this gay little NDS group (lol) it means No Drama Sex (it originally stood for.. Nintendo DS.. they dont have DS's. I was confused). Which is hilarious on many levels - as they cause drama, don't get sex as often as they'd like to admit & have had this group 'around' for like 3-4 months - max - and already have it tattooed. The problem, you may wonder, is that they intend to take an NDS flag and put it up in my campsite. This is a sad state of affairs and must be countered by the ever fucking cool EWB.

A Camp EWB is clearly needed, if my 21st is to be as awesome as I hope.

So, answering my own questions..

Summy is definately going.

He will be there from like 10 o'clock on the Wednesday and shall be queing until entry is allowed.

Summy would like to, an will be, camping near Summy.

I have PM'd my number to myself.

I'm going. Me and my (around) 10 man group'll be there around mid-day Wednesday. If you're cool with meeting then I can sort something out :)

Edited by Kerr-F'n-Avon

You do realise Alice probably won't come? Do you have any idea how pissed we were when she decided she wanted to come? She has an exam like, early on the Monday or something. She hasn't even mentioned it since we sobered up. So looks like it's just you and me, baby. ({)

You mean I have to find 4 nights of sex now instead of 3! :(

Unless you want to fill her spot, so to speak :pervert: