You Pick Mafia II: Sign Up Thread

I just noticed this thread and it seems like I'd have a few hours to think of something, but I don't have the slightest idea of anything that would remotely resemble "interesting" at this point since I'm on about 5 hours of sleep and sick. Just use someone else's suggestion for my role if that's possible. I figured I'd type this here so you could still see that I want to play and am following what's going on, albeit with a late start.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody says no to MEG. Mr. Evil Guy will indeed be in.

The game will just have 32 players. Feel free to send some suggestions if you wish, MEG.

Otherwise, sign-ups are now CLOSED.

I am now sorting through the suggestions and selecting the final list.

Edited by Josh-oo-wuh

And I just finished selecting the 32 roles we are using for the game, complete with alignments. (MEG, if you send in some suggestions, I might still work one in and take one of the "weaker on paper" roles.) Tomorrow at some point, I will begin sending out role PMs. This will take a while to do I suspect, so it could be a day or so after you receive your PM that the game thread goes up.

Just so we can clear this up now: unless your role PM says otherwise, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD.

I suspect there will still be a few people who ignore that rule entirely, the bastards.

And I just finished selecting the 32 roles we are using for the game, complete with alignments. (MEG, if you send in some suggestions, I might still work one in and take one of the "weaker on paper" roles.) Tomorrow at some point, I will begin sending out role PMs. This will take a while to do I suspect, so it could be a day or so after you receive your PM that the game thread goes up.

Just so we can clear this up now: unless your role PM says otherwise, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD.

I suspect there will still be a few people who ignore that rule entirely, the bastards.

You could just modkill Ace now and save yourself the effort later on.

You could just modkill Ace now and save yourself the effort later on.

Since I just HAD to make an attempt at an actual backstory for this game, sending out PMs is taking much longer than expected. I've sent 19 so far, with 13 more to go. I need my sleep now though, so I'll finish those tomorrow (technically later today) and get the thread up and running immediately after. Yay for a Christmas Day start!

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Actually, clicking there will only take you to the game thread WHILST ALSO LEAVING YOU HERE. So it's not "going straight to it", but it does get you in two places at once.