You Pick Mafia II: Sign Up Thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to 4 more, and everyone is in, no questions asked. If more than 4 more sign up before I need to move on, then I'll decide which 31 players make the cut.

Again, this game will not be starting until either Zan's "Mafia: Endgame" or MPH's "Mafia Mafia" is over. I haven't read over either thread terribly carefully, but I'd bet this means we have roughly a week before this game starts, though I could be surprised and get to start this sooner.

Expect to see an update in this thread around Monday (barring any changes in the sign-ups) which will explain what I need from everyone in terms of your role suggestions.

Okay, so here's the update you've all (and by "all", I mean "a few") been waiting for.

If you have already signed up to play, please follow the instructions below.

Please PM a list of 3 possible role names to be used in this game. You may suggest an ability to go along with each rolename, but that is not required, nor is the role's alignment. Chances are that one of the three names you submit will be used, but it is not a guarantee. This is all simply to insure that everyone gets a semi-interesting role and that the game is relatively balanced. I reserve the right to modify the role, its abilities, and alignment as I see fit, in the interest of keeping the game balanced and fun for everyone.

If you have NOT signed up yet, there is still time to do so (though I don't predict we'll have many, if any, more.) If you wish to sign up, do so as per normal and feel free to refer to the instructions above immediately afterward.

Once the player list is final, I have all role suggestions submitted, and I have chosen the final list of roles - along with abilities and alignments - I will be able to send out role PMs and post the game thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread or PM me at your discretion.