You Pick Mafia II: Sign Up Thread

After some discussion over in the Gamecube, as well as much deliberation on my part, I have decided to finally give you all the game that no one demanded!

You Pick Mafia II is coming soon, and sign ups are now officially open and should go in this thread. For those that don't know the concept of this particular mafia game, or those just wanting a refresher, you can read the original game /forum/index.php?showtopic=51343">here.

This game will be a true sequel to the first, essentially picking up where the last one left off (with the Queen returning to our reality, having wiped out every last player in the last game.) Once again, you the players will be determining the roles that are in the game. However, DO NOT place suggestions for roles in this thread. Do NOT PM them to me at this time, either. After the list of of players is finalized, I will then request that those people PM their suggestions to me at that time. But do feel free to plan ahead and begin thinking about roles you might suggest. I'll give more information about making your suggestions later.

Given that I hate inactivity in a mafia game, I won't simply be accepting people to the game on a first-come, first-serve basis. I'm looking to have more people sign up than can actually play, and I will then choose from that list the players that I feel will be most likely to add to the experience and keep it interesting and fun for everyone. For those of you who I have not seen play much, or feel you may unfairly have a bad reputation, feel free to state in this thread why I should include you in the game. I'm trying to give everyone a fair chance while still insuring a quality game.

I can accept a maximum of 31 players, but if that seems unrealistic later on, I will adjust the numbers as we go. We will definitely have no more than that, however.

Since there are some extra steps involved in getting this particular game up and going, due to its very nature, I have opened up the sign-ups well in advance of the game's start. This game will likely not start until either Zan's Mafia: Endgame or MPH's Mafia Mafia have ended, if not both.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread. If you feel it necessary, you may PM me as well.

Let the sign-ups begin!

POTENTIAL Players (Official List of Players To Be Determined)

1. De

2. GoGo Yubari

3. DMN

4. The Evil Overlord

5. C-MIL

6. Momo

7. TSSTB

8. Jorden Snow

9. You LCSexy Thing

10. Slogger9

11. FlatDoughnut

12. Jam

13. Kryptonite3d

14. Ace Want Title Match

15. Dragon-F'n-Force!

16. Gongsun Zan

17. thug

18. Ruki

19. Evafreak

20. Mr. Potato Head

21. StevenRichardsRules

22. naiwf

23. LittleDaniel

24. SeanDMan

25. Hajjhowe

26. D-Extreme

27. Quasi Juice

28. k_mac

29. Merry ChrisWalkerBushmas

30. DazK

31. TheTruth

32. Mr. Evil Guy

Edited by Josh-oo-wuh

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an issue we ran into last time. My suggestion for trying to prevent such an issue is to include links with info on your suggestion (if applicable) when you send your suggestion in. It's also okay to suggest the full role description or the ability. Just keep in mind that I reserve the right to edit any and all roles in any way I see fit, in the name of keeping a balanced game.