Pokémon Thread

The Kraig

in terms of game time: slightly more than 6 hours, about 6:15 or so.

btw, I'm stuck in a bind, what do I do after I defeat Norman @ Petalburg Gym for the 5th badge?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in terms of game time: slightly more than 6 hours, about 6:15 or so.

btw, I'm stuck in a bind, what do I do after I defeat Norman @ Petalburg Gym for the 5th badge?

Go to the house next to the gym and get Surf. Then i assume you surf somewhere, but i can't do that since im still on my little side mission of obtaining the old rod. :angry:

Alright. Thanks.

More problems. Where do I get a pokéBlock case? I want to go to the Safari Zone but they won't let me without the case ><

A girl gives you it in one of the Pokemon Contest houses. I'm sorry I can't say which one, I forget the city it's in. I'm pretty sure it's in the big coastal one with the shipyard and that, but not 100%

:ohwell:

Slateport. Yeah. That's what I was told on Serebii.net's forums.

Safari Zone isn't too great anyways, nice little money waster, but I haven't found anything I don't already have >_>

And what are you guys doing right now in your games? I'm biking back and forth between Verdanturf & Mauville, as I'm trying to hatch an egg. Then after I hatch it, the Daycare Man has ANOTHER egg (presumably from my putting Plusle & Minun into daycare).

Breeding is fun :D I have two Pichus from it (one lvl 30 and still not evolved! and another level 5) and a lvl 5 Marill that came pre-equipped with Surf (as its father had Surf.)

I've just caught my Level 70 Rayquaza, after beating the Elite Four :smug:

I was looking in the sunken ship for Squirtles, but I still can't find one. I want Blastoise.

:(

Argh random battles are annoying >_<

I just got the ThunderStone and turned my Pikachu into a Raichu :D I'm STILL trying to get my lvl 30 Pichu to evolve into a Pikachu. I think I'm going put it first in my party and take it around Route 110 or something, because I was told that giving it items/using items on it/using Pichu in battle can max out its happiness, and then once that happens you have to level it one more time and it evolves.

I've just caught my Level 70 Rayquaza, after beating the Elite Four :smug:

I was looking in the sunken ship for Squirtles, but I still can't find one.  I want Blastoise.

I found a Squirtle by fishing in a town, in one of the ponds. </clue> ;)

Is there any way that I can fix my berry glitch in my Ruby version without sending it off to Nintendo because my brother has used his AR on my game and it is now unfixable by the usual methods. I sent it off to Nintendo but they sent it back saying I couldn't have it fixed by them due to cheating. Needless to say I beat my brother for it. But now, after shouting at Nintendo down the phone, I was told to start a new game because the cheating would have hacked my saved data therefore making the glitch unfixable anyways. I started a new game, saved, and yet the glitch was still there. Apparently my back-up internal battery is fucked too. What the hell can I do?

Apparently, theres only two ways to fix it, which are to get Jirachi from the promotional disk you get for pre-ordering Colosseum. Dunno if it helps any, but I've heard that Jirachi solves those problems, thus living up to it's reputation. The other is involves having FR/LG, a second GBA and a link cable :ohwell:

And Kraigy, I just worked out how to fish a few days ago (thanks Cloudy :blush: ) but which rod do you use? I spent ages in Petalburg and I only got Corphish

You gotta cast your rod, then if it says "Oh! A bite!" you gotta press action button. You need to press it everytime it says that, until the pokemon gets on the hook. It could take a few times pressing action before it kicks in though. ;)

I used to think it happened randomly after you cast the rod, then I thought you had to bash it :ohwell:

And Kraigy, I just worked out how to fish a few days ago (thanks Cloudy  ) but which rod do you use? I spent ages in Petalburg and I only got Corphish

I haven't gotten anything besides Magikarps and Goldeens, that's using both Old Rod and the Super Rod >_< Where did you fish at to get the Corphish?

I mean, where at in Petalburg. The little pond near the gym?

Edited by Chemical Imbalance

Corphish can be caught normally at the small pond on Route 102 by using the Good Rod or Super Rod.

EDIT: Also, is there any way to unlock the National Pokédex on the hacked Sapphire ROM? My Sentret and Pidgey aren't in my dex. :(

Edited by TEWObsession

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...