Pokémon Thread

The Kraig

Try standing at a coast and fishing, if you have the rod. Hopefully you'll find a tentacool or something better than a magikarp.

Edited by Kaneanite

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I defeated Wattson, great stroke of luck, I was using a level 33 Grovyle and doing "Screech" to lower his Magnetite's defense in the first battle, then I hit "Leaf Blade" twice and killed it, did the same to Voltorb,

and then on his Magneton I started doing screech EVERY turn I got, then after the 3rd screech (and some healing) I hit it with Leaf Blade, knocked to half life, then it did Sonicboom and Got my Grovyle to ONE LIFE. I hit leaf blade again, battle over

I was so relieved.

(edit 2, snuck in discreetly: Where the bloody hell can I find a marill?)

btw, here's my current team. I have 19 pokemon, all of which except for one ranging between levels 10-38. of the six I'm using, level 16 is the lowest.

Sceptile, Geodude, Machop, Taillow, Makuhita, and Plusle (Plusle being the weakest, Sceptile the strongest at levels 16 & 38 respectively)

Edited by Chemical Imbalance

Marill is found on Routes 102, 111, 114, 117, 120, and in Pedalburg City, but you need to surf for that one.

I hate it when you have battles like that. Yesterday I took my team throught the elite four, and I always ended up having to revive most of my team after each fight, and ended up having to face the champ with only Kyogre. Somehow, he actually blitzed through them, but I guess I was lucky :D

I am double perturbed.

1. EWB doesn't have a crying emoticon

2. I just lost all my progress. I was nearly 10 hours into the game, and I saved RIGHT before facing Team Aqua's Archie. I was getting my ass handed to me, so I decided I'd just load up (I saved with my character standing steps away from Archie.)

I went to Open > clicked "Complete" (I'm using the hacked Sapphire version with all 386 pokemon) and it loaded me up in the Dewford Gym.

I am so fucking pissed...and sad....and....I wish there was someway I could get my FUCKING PROGRESS BACK! :(:(:(

Where do we get this hacked Sapphire that you are all talking about?

Also Mew is technically obtainable in Red/Blue/Yellow but it is via a glitch and it may wreck your game. If you don't care and just want Mew, then here you go.

EDIT: Is there a way to get Celebi on G/S/C without cheating? I remember someone telling me it had something to do with the Ilex Shrine. Because it is silly that only the Japanese could catch him on Colosseum. I want one. :angry:

Edited by TEWObsession

Where do we get this hacked Sapphire that you are all talking about?

Also Mew is technically obtainable in Red/Blue/Yellow but it is via a glitch and it may wreck your game. If you don't care and just want Mew, then here you go.

EDIT: Is there a way to get Celebi on G/S/C without cheating? I remember someone telling me it had something to do with the Ilex Shrine. Because it is silly that only the Japanese could catch him on Colosseum. I want one.  :angry:

Nope. Only way to do it was to get the GS ball from the phone adapter thingy. You can use a cheat to get the GS ball, then continue it from there, which is what I did.

I think you're forgetting the real problems at hand, people.

Is there any way I can restore my game? I've started a new one in a different location on my PC for my diary, but I still want my old game back :'(

EDIT: I think I *may* have found my problem, possibly. While trying to convert my Complete.sav (that's the save file for the hacked Sapphire) to an .sgm format, it seems my computer automatically made some sort of back-up of one of my older saves, and rather than converting the .sav to .sgm like I was planning, I just wound up renaming my main save to Complete.sgm.sav

I deleted the Complete.sgm save and renamed my Complete.sgm.sav save to just "Complete" and now it's Complete.sav again - but now I need to convert it to .sgm to get it to work, I think.

How do I reach Lavaridge Town? :S Do I need a certain type of pokémon to push that boulder aside?

and btw, how long does it take to for two pokémon to breed? I was thinking of putting Rattata (Female) and Raticate (Male) in the Daycare Center, and I wanted to know how long it'd take to make an egg.

How do I reach Lavaridge Town? :S Do I need a certain type of pokémon to push that boulder aside?

and btw, how long does it take to for two pokémon to breed? I was thinking of putting Rattata (Female) and Raticate (Male) in the Daycare Center, and I wanted to know how long it'd take to make an egg.

Take the cable car up to Mt. Chimney. Battle Team Aqua, retreive the Meteorite then you can head down to Lavaridge.

But I can't find my Tropius. I caught one, and I had it in my team but I don't know where I've put it. I can't find it in my boxes on the pc and it isn't in daycare, and it isn't in my team.

Edited by ADGray

Me being the idiot that i am just got surf, and realised i had no water pokemon. Then, i realised i didnt have a rod of any sorts to catch a water pokemon. So i think im screwed here, as i cant figure out a way to get back to Dewford town to get a rod. Is there any other way i can get a water pokemon?

Can't you get the captain sailor dude to ferry you back to Dewford, like he does to take you there in the first place? I forget his name. Briney?

Just about to challenge the Elite Four for the first time with this squad:

Blaziken: Lvl 46

Hariyama: Lvl 50

Marowak: Lvl 52

Rhydon: Lvl 50

Kyogre: Lvl 47

Donphan: Lvl 50

Rate my team or die~! (expects bad ratings xD)

Blaziken: lvl 39

Pikachu - lvl 26

Raticate - lvl 23

Shroomish - lvl 20

Pichu - lvl 17 (trying to evolve it into Pikachu)

Goldeen - lvl 10 (used solely for Surfing :P )