Worst Movie Ever

ROC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones I remember hating the most were Van Helsing and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein... But I'm sure there are worst movies out there.

Ahhhhhhhhhh... Shelley's Frankenstein - another Branagh piece of shit. How they had the nerve to call it 'Mary Shelley's' when they completely alter the story is beyond me. I hate Branagh so much...

As for a big let down film I have to nominate the Hulk. I like Ang Lee, after Chopper liked Eric Bana - yet the movie was such a heap of crap.

whats planet 9 from outer space? i know ive heard it before, but i dunno what is really is

There's a good plot summary here, and a list of errors in the movie here

It 'starred' Bela Lugosi, until he died and they used a taller, younger man with blonde hair and simply got him to not say anything and cover his face with his cape for the remainder of the film.

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder

Guest bruins72

I usually do a pretty good job at avoiding bad movies but the worst one I've been sucked into seeing was probably Thin Red Line. I hated that movie with a passion. It was advertised like it was a war movie but it ended up being some artsy-fartsy crapfest. My friends and I went to see it thinking it would be a good WWII movie but instead we were subjected to butterflies on the battlefield. We all wanted to leave about 1/2 an hour into the movie but nobody said anything, so we all suffered.

I give dishonorable mentions to Matrix Reloaded and Big Momma's House.

The Wiz Kid-

The plotline (that I haven't suppressed by its lameness)... a rich kid with a grating English accent falls in love with a girl with an equally-grating accent (who apparently is a huge rock star despite being only around 8 years old.) In order to woo this girl, he decides to make a clone of himself, only "cool" (in the insanely stereotypical way of "cool" as seen in the late '80s- early '90s.) Surprisingly, this works. Hilarity does not ensue.

The end result was so bad it was good, then got bad again, and repeated enough so that it ended at "makes Baby L.Ron Hubbard cry."

From Justin To Kelly was atrocious.

Guest seattlebandfan9

Well, I don't know about worst movie ever, but the worse movie that I have seen recently was the Chronicles of Riddick.

Meh..Some people liked it but I despise Vin Diesel as an actor completely, and the I hated the movie all together anyway. Horrible, just horrible.

There's a good plot summary here, and a list of errors in the movie here

It 'starred' Bela Lugosi, until he died and they used a taller, younger man with blonde hair and simply got him to not say anything and cover his face with his cape for the remainder of the film.

Thanks so much for that site Jimmy, I've sampled some audio for a techno song I'm working on. "A Town of people, people who died"