Arrested Development?

slain

I've never actually watched the show, but my mom's going to the mall today, and both seasons 1 and 2 are on sale for $15. Should I spend the money and get them (or just one), or should I save my money?

Thanks guys.

I've never actually watched the show, but my mom's going to the mall today, and both seasons 1 and 2 are on sale for $15. Should I spend the money and get them (or just one), or should I save my money?

Thanks guys.

If you don't I am going to think less of you as a human being. So there's that.

I see you are in Ontario, don't know if you live near a Best Buy but they are slightly cheaper there if you have one near, they are $13 a season there. I assume the deal you are talking about is at HMV 2/$30, the Best Buy deal is slightly cheaper and you can buy S3 without having to find a 2nd DVD to add with it.

I was in the same position, never seen the show but from all the good stuff I have heard I picked up S1-3 on Boxing Day at Best Buy. It was $40 for the entire series but you really aren't losing that much if you don't like it, you could probably get quite a bit of that back on eBay if you didn't like it

Edited by Corizzle

I see you are in Ontario, don't know if you live near a Best Buy but they are slightly cheaper there if you have one near, they are $13 a season there. I assume the deal you are talking about is at HMV 2/$30, the Best Buy deal is slightly cheaper and you can buy S3 without having to find a 2nd DVD to add with it.

I was in the same position, never seen the show but from all the good stuff I have heard I picked up S1-3 on Boxing Day at Best Buy.

I don't think I've ever really stopped watching season one, its the sort of show you can just watch again and again and again. It's one of the best sitcoms in living memory, and you should go back, buy the DVD's and thank the cashier for the privilege of being sold Arrested Development DVD's at a steal of a price.