The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

So I was chasing a car and went to hit it but I hit a concrete wall, went through the windshield, spun through the air, fell into the sea and died. :D

Also, my pics and points codes arrived in my email! It came pretty much the same time I got the game, that's pretty spooky.

12dsb2JhbC9BCgUMBxsAGANeL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwNQAAAAAAAAD464Ba.jpg

Edited by Ellis Misses Benji

I went to Game at about 9am and was like the 4th to get the game from that store, they didn't do a launch last night, the part of the mall that Game is located in isn't open at night which sucks.

It's a good game and one that I will be playing more of later today, I have a few thing's to do, I hope everyone who is getting the game enjoy's it and gets it today, thats if they were expected to get it today.

small spoiler

Some of the early missons are good, I love the fact that you can watch the TV in the safe house.
Edited by Lex Luther

Is Nickelback on there like we heard a few pages back? :pervert:

Also, is there that "you own radio station" thing, where it plays you're own MP3's on your hard drvie or whatever? Imagine if a Last.FM patch comes out :w00t:

I assume the "your own radio station" is just custom soundtracks? I certainly haven't heard any Nickelback.

I'm not a fan of the radio stations to be honest, most of them are RnB or variants thereof, which isn't really my thing. Will maybe try plugging in my iPod later, but I don't wanna miss the commercials - easily the best part of listening to the radio.

"Are you fat because you're on a scooter? Or on a scooter because you're fat? Who cares - you're on a scooter, and they're not"

How do you link the tag on the social club? I don't see the option.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

EDIT 2x: I linked the tag, but still can't access anything...I'll try playing it when I get home from work and then see what happens.

Edited by CQI13

"Are you fat because you're on a scooter? Or on a scooter because you're fat? Who cares - you're on a scooter, and they're not"

"Fuck you, and your fat wife!"

Haven't heard anything about Lazlow though, does he have his own show in this one or does he just do another cameo instead?