The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

Where the hell is the internet cafe? :shifty:

Also, how the hell do you out run the 4 star wanted level? I suck at that....same with the 6 star wanted level....and getting a turkey <_<

I didn't manage it because of a fluke, but you know the bridge that's blocked to start with and you get 6 stars instantly for trying to cross? Underneath it is a set of railway lines, and you can drop down to them, at which the police are like WTFWHEREHEGO?!?!?! and you can just wait out the 5 minutes. I did it by accident, I was on the train tracks anyway on an unrelated skirmish, and I accidently crossed the police line, not realising. The only reason I got killed was because two cop cars hit each other and an officer fell down the gap, saw me and started shooting - I'd put my controller down to wait, and was talking to Ellis on MSN, so by the time I realised what had happened, I was doomed.

I found bowling strikes to be pretty easy. Not sure if I found a trick to it, all I did was take two steps left and aim as straight as I could, no aftertouch.

Decisions... decisions...

Major spoilers regarding Dwayne and Playboy X...

So yeah... I have no fucking which one I should 'execute'. I wonder how the game will turn out after either one. This is rather difficult. So I guess I'll make another save since this seems like a pretty big turning point.

I do believe offing Playboy X seems more in line with the storyline as it's being presented... so off to his place I go.

[Edit:] Yep... storywise Playboy's the way to go...

Edited by Vilge Duin

Where the hell is the internet cafe? :shifty:

Also, how the hell do you out run the 4 star wanted level? I suck at that....same with the 6 star wanted level....and getting a turkey <_<

I didn't manage it because of a fluke, but you know the bridge that's blocked to start with and you get 6 stars instantly for trying to cross? Underneath it is a set of railway lines, and you can drop down to them, at which the police are like WTFWHEREHEGO?!?!?! and you can just wait out the 5 minutes. I did it by accident, I was on the train tracks anyway on an unrelated skirmish, and I accidently crossed the police line, not realising. The only reason I got killed was because two cop cars hit each other and an officer fell down the gap, saw me and started shooting - I'd put my controller down to wait, and was talking to Ellis on MSN, so by the time I realised what had happened, I was doomed.

I found bowling strikes to be pretty easy. Not sure if I found a trick to it, all I did was take two steps left and aim as straight as I could, no aftertouch.

Fuck I suck.....I got killed trying to hide under there for 5 mins, and bowling, I cannot get a strike. Also, if you manage to take down the helicopter on 4 star, does another one come? Because I think I can outrun the cops, just not the fucking spotlight in the sky.

According to the guide, 68% of the game is comprised of the main story missions. Other pieces like Vigilante, Most Wanted, stealing cars for Brucie, etc. make up the rest.

And thank fucking Christ there's none of the banal time-wasting bullshit that bogged down San Andreas. BMX Challenge my ass. Taxi work doesn't even count here. 100% might be totally attainable.