The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

Fuck Elizabeta.

Fuck her and her fucking mission in the fucking hospital.

A fucking greed.

I've moved on to doing other peoples missions because I can't be bothered trying to attempt it again. I'll get to the escape and be completely bombarded. Even with body armor.

Three Leaf Clover is Heat in game form.

And thus is fucking cool.

Fucking awesome mission, That and the Hospital mission are the best missions in the game so far.

Decisions... decisions...

Major spoilers regarding Dwayne and Playboy X...

So yeah... I have no fucking which one I should 'execute'. I wonder how the game will turn out after either one. This is rather difficult. So I guess I'll make another save since this seems like a pretty big turning point.

I do believe offing Playboy X seems more in line with the storyline as it's being presented... so off to his place I go.

[Edit:] Yep... storywise Playboy's the way to go...

Also related to Dwayne & Playboy:

I made the opposite choice, and Niko questioned it about 5 minutes later after I accidentally killed someone I was supposed to just beat up. Don't remember the exact words, but it was something like "Dwayne...maybe I should have popped Playboy instead?"

Now did it do this to let me know "Hey stupid, wrong decision!", or does it do this regardless of who you pick?

Quick question: I assume if I just quit after an autosave then the next time I load it up it'll start me back off from there? I've always grabbed a taxi back to the safehouse and saved in my bed just to be on the safe side, but if I definitely won't lose any progress by using an autosave then I'll do that from now on. Probably a dumb question, but thought I'd better check before I do some rock hard mission then lose it.

So yeah... I have no fucking which one I should 'execute'. I wonder how the game will turn out after either one. This is rather difficult. So I guess I'll make another save since this seems like a pretty big turning point.

I do believe offing Playboy X seems more in line with the storyline as it's being presented... so off to his place I go.

I made the opposite choice, and Niko questioned it about 5 minutes later after I accidentally killed someone I was supposed to just beat up. Don't remember the exact words, but it was something like "Dwayne...maybe I should have popped Playboy instead?"

Now did it do this to let me know "Hey stupid, wrong decision!", or does it do this regardless of who you pick?

Ah that's cool to know...

And no. When you go after Playboy, it's blatantly obvious that's a mission. He has guys waiting with him, you even have to chase him... And the whole time Niko keeps saying "I chose Dwayne".

He's quite sincere in his choice. Doesn't question it at all.

Does Playboy say or do anything when you off Dwayne?

Fuck Elizabeta.

Fuck her and her fucking mission in the fucking hospital.

A fucking greed.

I've moved on to doing other peoples missions because I can't be bothered trying to attempt it again. I'll get to the escape and be completely bombarded. Even with body armor.

I went around the outside of the building picking guys off with my sniper rifle, then walked around the back end and found a ladder that lets you climb up top. Did so and just picked everyone off.

When you know who show up, I just high tailed it directly out the back of the hospital and ran for the water... Either my luck, or by design, there was a boat I landed right on and I made off in that.

Edited by Vilge Duin

Ah that's cool to know...

And no. When you go after Playboy, it's blatantly obvious that's a mission. He has guys waiting with him, you even have to chase him... And the whole time Niko keeps saying "I chose Dwayne".

He's quite sincere in his choice. Doesn't question it at all.

Does Playboy say or do anything when you off Dwayne?

He basically tells you to fuck off and never come back.

For the four stars one I got into a patriot and went to the airport, as soon as you go airside you get four stars and it seems to take a while for the cops to show up. Make sure you drive in though, and just get out as soon as you have the stars. It should only be a matter of getting far enough away from the heli then, to reduce the alert zone.

Fitzy:

You're supposed to use the time on the phone to locate which guy it is thats the blackmailer. After you're sure of him, call him a second time and he starts leaving, thats your cue to beat the shit out of him.
Edited by Kaney

Fitzy:

You're supposed to use the time on the phone to locate which guy it is thats the blackmailer. After you're sure of him, call him a second time and he starts leaving, thats your cue to beat the shit out of him.

Thanks. I thought I was just supposed to stand and look out those binocular things. :shifty:

Fitzy:

Thanks. I thought I was just supposed to stand and look out those binocular things. :shifty:

You suck! I kept my eyes peeled for the guy on the phone and finally saw him when he was ending the conversation and sitting down on a bench. I didn't even call him a second time, I took out my sniper rifle and blasted the shit out of the back of his head. It was awesome.

Fitzy:

You suck! I kept my eyes peeled for the guy on the phone and finally saw him when he was ending the conversation and sitting down on a bench. I didn't even call him a second time, I took out my sniper rifle and blasted the shit out of the back of his head. It was awesome.

I saw him too. I just didn't know if I was supposed to kill him. :shifty: