The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

For the Sightseer achievement, do you have to sit through the entire heli ride? And how many are there? 5?

Also, lets say I accidentally stood a girl up on the first date....is it possible to get her to date me? I want that damn lawyer chick!

No you can skip them. Five or six, yeah.

As for the date, I stood them up several times as I was in the middle of a mission. All you need to do is go back to the Internet Cafe and look her up again. Sometimes they won't appear right away though.

Edited by Fitzy

I love how dumb the traffic AI is. I was barreling down the road in a black-smoking Banshee and went head-on into a taxi. Car bursts into flames, I go flying through the windshield about 200, 300 feet.

Banshee explodes...this sets a taxi on fire. Taxi explodes, the car behind it catches on fire...

This cycle continued for 10 cars before I accidentally wandered too far away and it reset the explosions. One taxi was so crumpled the driver couldn't even drive the thing; the engine was running, it hadn't stalled out, it had just had all four corner crumple zones bashed in and none of the wheels could turn freely enough to get it going. :lol: It was dragging along in front of a whole line of traffic before some drunk bashed it and the engine died :(

Awesome, I got the Welcome to the Midnight Club achievement. Someone was nice enough to just let me win the race.

Also got the sightseer achievement. But how the hell do I go about getting the 5 roll overs?

And the one where you win every Team version of the multiplayer games.

I've also won Mafya Work, Team Mafya Work, Cops N' Crooks, Death Match, Team Deathmatch, Car Jack City, Team Car Jack City, and Turf War.

Not sure if it counts for the three mission ones. And the races I have won (just for my benefit)

Race

-Boat

GTA Race

-None

So....yeah, I got to start getting good at the races....

Edited by Ruki

Also got the sightseer achievement. But how the hell do I go about getting the 5 roll overs?

Turismo + airport x ramps = rolls.

Edited by Kaney

These things normally trigger after a phone call telling you you have unlocked it. Maybe you didn't answer that call or it got interupted somehow. Try calling him.

I went to the airport and got a 4 or 5 star wanted level....

Maybe it's achieved in multiplayer.

I went to the airport and got a 4 or 5 star wanted level....

Maybe it's achieved in multiplayer.

No, really, no. Man up, Ruki. Don't you want to earn your achievements? :@

I think you can only start it between banking hours, I know I've tried once and a message box told me to come back later but I forget the exact times.