The Anime Thread

Ruki

Two quick One Piece questions, just looking for yes or no answers. Don't wanna research them for fear of spoiling more than I'd like.

1) Does the show ever show how and when Luffy ate the Devil's Fruit?

2) Does the pirate Luffy got his hat from ever show up(not counting flashbacks)?

1. You'd think so but I can't clearly remember it.

2. Shanks? Yes. By the point I'm stuck at (377) he and his crew have appeared a few times, just in very brief scenes.

Don't know how long its been out - wasn't on the shelves at the bookstore when I looked about three weeks ago - but I went and picked up Yotsuba&! volume #6 today. Its only...what...about a year or so overdue? Guess AD finally got their financial problems fixed or something.

Don't know how long its been out - wasn't on the shelves at the bookstore when I looked about three weeks ago - but I went and picked up Yotsuba&! volume #6 today. Its only...what...about a year or so overdue? Guess AD finally got their financial problems fixed or something.

As far as I'm aware they sold the rights to a different group who have now published it. Does it not say something other than ADV Manga on it?

ADV have far from got their financial problems fixed. They sold off all of their remaining assets and licenses and virtually ceased to be a couple of weeks ago. :P

As far as I'm aware they sold the rights to a different group who have now published it. Does it not say something other than ADV Manga on it?

ADV have far from got their financial problems fixed. They sold off all of their remaining assets and licenses and virtually ceased to be a couple of weeks ago. :P

Ouch. Didn't realize that. I heard it probably was going to happen, though, so it doesn't really surprise me.

I didn't get around to reading the book until a couple hours after I posted and didn't bother looking at the spine or anything until after I got up about 20 minutes ago. Its being published by Yen Press, and they've changed the spine design (including on the first 5 volumes, too, unfortunately) but the cover and back cover designs are the same as always. I'm about to go check their website and see if it tells when volume 7 will be out.

*edit* Volume 7 = December. Volume 8 = April 2010.

Was going to buy Negima! vol 23, but I couldn't remember if I had vol 22 or not. And I've stopped buying Rosario + Vampire fow now, since I can read it for free online.

Edited by GhostMachine

• 2 weeks later...

So left that аниме - it aggressive cartoon films. From for which the parody begins. The girl going along the street with bright

hair overlooked a series next Anime.Bokusatsu tenshi the Dokuro-channel DIFFERENTLY the Dokuro-channel "club To death an angel". Amusing enough if an observed unique episode for once.

downloadmovies

Can we ban him for illegal linking?

And after watching the opening of School Rumble, I am half tempted to give it another try.

I didn't shit on it! I just couldn't get into it. But I think it might have been because I was watching it on the computer where I can be distracted by all the flashy internetz.

Now to find a torrent for that and Haruhi season 2.

The puppy!

Also, I just discovered how to watch video from my laptop on my 360. This is awesome, since I am running out of DVDs and room in my DVD binder.But at the same time, I like having the series on a disk :(

I've started watching Space Runaway Ideon, and I'm through episode five. It's good, and different from what you would expect in a giant robot show. Then again, it's not supposed to be your typical giant robot show. I do know about this show's reputation.

......so.....watched the first 4 episodes of Endless Eight..........

The first one was fine, the second was alright......the third and forth.....ugh. And I'm guess 5-7 are the exact same, with different reactions/clothes. I've forced myself to sit through shit anime, just to finish what I started. I will get to the end of Endless Eight!

I loved season 1, so I am willing to give them a pass on this one....but if they do it again? Fuck them. Will be watching the first episode after Endless Eight tonight.

We should like...stab the writers or something.

Edit: slowly re-watching Code Geass (dubs) when I get a chance, and I love when Yuffy announces the Special Japanese zone, and Lulu is just watching, such hate on his face.