The Anime Thread

Ruki

I stopped reading Kodomo No Jakin a long time ago because it started giving me the creeps but I was browsing Reddit looking for Kodocha(Kodomo No Omacha) stuff and came across the end of KNJ

EWWWWW! Why?! Why did they have to end up together after she grew up?! Why couldn't she grow out of her over-sexualized behavior and just look to him as the teacher that helped her during a rough part of life? That's where that story needed to go, not to them fucking when she became of-age. You don't fuck people you've known when they were a little kid unless you were a kid with them!

I stopped reading Kodomo No Jakin a long time ago because it started giving me the creeps but I was browsing Reddit looking for Kodocha(Kodomo No Omacha) stuff and came across the end of KNJ

EWWWWW! Why?! Why did they have to end up together after she grew up?! Why couldn't she grow out of her over-sexualized behavior and just look to him as the teacher that helped her during a rough part of life? That's where that story needed to go, not to them fucking when she became of-age. You don't fuck people you've known when they were a little kid unless you were a kid with them!

Heh, I think you'd LOVE the Usagi Drop manga <_<

:facepalm:

Let us never mention that manga again.

Welcome to Japan.

The manga was great... Until the time skip. Then it became awful. Thankfully the anime adaptation stopped before the time skip.

The manga was great... Until the time skip. Then it became awful. Thankfully the anime adaptation stopped before the time skip.

WHAT MANGA IS THIS YOU ARE TALKING OF?

WHAT MANGA IS THIS YOU ARE TALKING OF?

Dragon Ball, of course. After the timeskip to the arrival of Raditz, it was never the same again.

:shifty:

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

It was always the same! New bad guy, stronger than any other bad guy, kicks everyone's ass, kills Yamcha, everyone is all "OH SHIT", train, asses kicked , senzu bean, villain disregards power level, Goku saves the day, spares bad guy, NEXT SAGA.

Wrong! Goku didn't spare Piccolo Daimao or Freeza (he didn't kill Freeza, but not for lack of trying), Gohan was the one who saved the day in the Cell Saga, and Yamcha only died twice, I think (during the Saiyan Saga and the Buu Saga); he didn't die during the Cell Saga (almost died, but was saved with a Senzu Bean).

But yeah, Yamcha really is Dragon Ball's most useless character, isn't he? He's even more useless than Chiaotzu; at least Chiaotzu managed to actually fight Nappa, Yamcha was killed by a damn Saibaman!

Man, I loved DB and DBZ.

Wrong! Goku didn't spare Piccolo Daimao or Freeza (he didn't kill Freeza, but not for lack of trying), Gohan was the one who saved the day in the Cell Saga, and Yamcha only died twice, I think (during the Saiyan Saga and the Buu Saga); he didn't die during the Cell Saga (almost died, but was saved with a Senzu Bean).

Semantics.

Finished the manga of Kodocha. It's amazing how the anime is scene for scene almost exactly the same. And the few things the anime add fit in so well and make it better. I now need to find an English scan of the crossover between Kodocha and Obana's other manga so I can see Sana and Akito as adults. Once I've read tha I've seen everything, even the OAV. This has been my favorite anime/manga story since middle school and I still keep going through it again and again. Edit: Actually I need to find scans of the manga adaptation of Sana's movie too.

Senketsu Satsuki is best senketsu.

Would've been nice to see Mako doing something while wearing it, but oh well :shifty: