The Anime Thread

Ruki

Man, if I had known Bakamonogatari was done by the same director as Sayonara, Zetsoubo Sensei, I would've watched it a lot sooner. Suddenly, after three episodes and discovering that fact, everything makes complete sense.

In the sense that it doesn't at all :shifty: .

I'm watching the dub of Bodacious Space Pirates, and I'm not even ten minutes into the first episode, but wow, Luci Christian is really phoning in her performance. I've heard better hentai dubs :shifty: .

Spring 2014 Anime Chart!

Only two shows interest me right now, the second season of Date A Live and Mangakan-San to Assistant-San. Of course, Nieskoi is continuing as well. Hopefully, nothing else catches my eye, largely so I can watch all the other shows I've been meaning to.

Speaking of which, since I'm on Spring Break, I'm hoping to knock out at least three shows. I've got 7 episodes of Mourestus Space Pirates down, and 6 from Bakemonogatari.

A new Keroro anime? :o

Isshuukan Friends might be interesting. Baby Steps too.

Selector Infected Wixoss might be worth checking out, who knows. What's a flash anime? An anime made in Flash? >_>

Trigger won't lose their way. They have created a goddamned classic. 2 episodes left, I don't want the ride to be over.

The first 5 minutes and last 5 minutes of this week's KlK.... hoooooooly shit.

Oh my, yes. This episode was just perfect. I don't know how I feel about the end coming.....but if these last few episodes are any indicator, they are going to be huge.

Also? Gamagori is the best character.

I just saw that and was going to post it! Awesome news! :D

Here's a promotional video as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQbyd9pR6mA

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat