Ashes To Ashes

therockbox

Zippy and George were bloody great lol, I can't really say that I care much for Alex at the moment but I think she will grow on me also she looked awesome in the small skirt and stockings.

Sam thing I don't know it mentioned they didn't find a body so who knows he could show up at anytime, or I hope so.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I thought the second episode was quite a bit better than the first episode. I think Alex will come into her own. Though I wonder if they'll ever mention Annie Cartwright? I could say it happening. Perhaps something happened to Annie? I also agree there's a still a window of possibility for Sam. I wonder if Sam and Annie ever got married or something along that lines.

Ashes to Ashes looks promising. Six more episodes to go.

Yeah, I thought the second episode was quite a bit better than the first episode. I think Alex will come into her own. Though I wonder if they'll ever mention Annie Cartwright? I could say it happening. Perhaps something happened to Annie? I also agree there's a still a window of possibility for Sam. I wonder if Sam and Annie ever got married or something along that lines.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Alex has become very bearable on me at the moment, I seen to have a massive crush on her and something for Mr Hunt :shifty: .

The episode last night has to be one of the better ones of the series that I have got into. I loved the bit were Gene shot out the glass, it was a very well worked moment in the show. The plot seems to be coming along and I just don't want the series to end just yet as I'm really getting into it at the moment.

• 1 year later...

New series started tonight, thought is was alright. The plot with the dead policeman didn't really seem to matter right up until the end, it was more of an episode for them to set up Alex's return to the present day.

It'll be interesting to see how Princess Diana is relevant to the plot though. I can't remember if she was mentioned in the first series, especially as blatantly as that.

Very interesting...who is the man in the bed on death's door? I reckon it's Sam Tyler, and he's gonna end up returning in the alternate reality of Gene Hunt.

Otherwise, I've still no clue, which is exactly how it was with Life on Mars for me and I love that.

I can see this series taking a route like Life On Mars Series 2 with Police Coruption style and a full scale cover-up of something. It made it clear when Alex found out that the guy near the end wasn't drunk or anything.

Hope Sam returns would make it epic. I expected him to return on the last episode of Series 2. But it's all connected just need to see how and see the bigger picture.

Edited by Sexy Lexy