THE RESULTS: EWB Women

YI

......you big sexy George Clinton fan...you. :shifty: What the fuck was with the necrophillic picks seriously? I mean, it wasn't a rule...but...come on. I know EWB's tastes have been getting weirder and weirder, but you still find a way to out weird us all.

Those which it saddens me who didn't make the list;

GQfeature1v.jpg

ELIZABETH BANKS (8pts/2votes)

Rachel%20Blanchard2.jpg

RACHEL BLANCHARD (6pts)

natasha-bedingfield.jpg

NATASHA BEDINGFIELD (2pts - FUCK YOU BLUEY! You let our girl down :()

bapsou1.jpg

JENNY LEWIS'S BREASTS (1pt)

vanessa-hudgens-picture-1.jpg

VANESSA HUDGENS (1pt - she apparently does kiddy films, and softcore photographs...immense!)

Probably more...but those 5 stand out.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50. ALLISON MACK

GERMANY

cw-smallville-prt-AMack-a_001117-f93bed-281x374.jpg

chloe-sullivan-00.jpg

SM04-0690.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 10pts (4-1)

FAMOUS FOR: Playing "Chloe Sullivan" in Smallville...I watched it once...it was a bit shit. For a show with a concept of "Special People At School", it could have been a hell of a lot better.

PERSONAL VERDICT: All fucking five (six if you include the breasts seperately) in the last post missed out for this mousey-faced, plain, scary nosed bitch? I'd shag.

49. ELIZA DUSHKU

UNITED STATES

Sexy_Eliza_Dushku_0015.jpg

normal_russell-baer-020.jpg

elizanew2.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 14pts (5-2)

FAMOUS FOR: Buffy and Angel as "Faith" and star of cult classic "Bring It On".

PERSONAL VERDICT: Pretty fit. Oozes sexuality, despite occasionally looking like a pet bulldog. Probably deserves to be on the list, even though it's a steep drop from previous years. But then again, I always thought she was overrated as sin, for being in Angel/Buffy and in a Kevin Smith film!!! I'd shag.

47. SARAH LANCASTER

UNITED STATES

Sarah_Lancaster%20(25).jpg

Sarah_Lancaster%20(42).jpg

Sarah_Lancaster%20(51).jpg

VOTE COUNT: 18pts (5-4)

FAMOUS FOR: Some programs I've never seen like "Chuck" (Which I hear is good), "Everwood"...and a few recurring appearences during Season 2 of "Scrubs"

PERSONAL VERDICT: Fit. Her middle name is Beth...can I use this to support my "All Bethany's are banging" theory? I'd shag.

47. LIV TYLER

UNITED STATES

Mode_Phot-210015.jpg

Mode_Phot-250002.jpg

Mode_Phot-170001.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 18pts (5-4)

FAMOUS FOR: Being Aerosmith's, Steven Tyler's daughter. But for also carving out an acting career of her own starring in everything from massive pictures like "Armageddon" and the "Lord Of The Rings" trilogy, all the way back to cult favourite, and the only recorded incident of that bird from Bridget Jones looking fit (I know her name...I can't spell it, and can't be arsed to check), "Empire Records".

PERSONAL VERDICT: Fit. Surprisingly so given how butt ugly her dad is. But she aint got a patch on Jamie Redknapp...his dad's hideous and he's one sexy man. I'd shag.

46. BJORK

ICELAND

bjork_07.jpg

picture11.jpg

bjork-leaf-1.jpg

bjork465x354.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 20pts (6-4)

FAMOUS FOR: A critically acclaimed music career, with many hits all around the world. Most notably the classic, with absolute top notch video, "It's Oh So Quiet".

PERSONAL VERDICT: I'm so confused...I can't shake the fact she looks like an underdeveloped Philipino boy. I'm so confused. :( I'd......damnit.....fuck.....erm....no. Just...no. Although she does appear to have aged well...still...just...she scares me.

Edited by YI

Are people being serious about the Naboo thing? Jesus Christ!

45. BEYONCE

CHOCOLATE CITY

beyonce003.jpg

012ty6.jpg

003.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 22pts (6-5)

FAMOUS FOR: Formerly being the fittest tree-swinger in pop......then Craig David came back.

PERSONAL VERDICT: Fit. Not sure about my personal top 50. But fit. I'd shag.

43. LAUREN LAVERNE

MACCUM SCUM - ENGLAND

8df8a481532c8ac939ac8a3d25e79d5b.jpg

lauren460.jpg

colour2.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 22pts (9-2)

FAMOUS FOR: Disk-jockey, TV presenter, comedian, MILF and failed pop-star.

PERSONAL VERDICT: A local girl so I have to love her. She's cute, got her own charm. Doesn't belong anywhere near this list though. I'd shag.

43. MONICA BELLUCCI

ITALY

set003_005~0.jpg

2001_set001_001.jpg

set003_011.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 22pts (9-2)

FAMOUS FOR: Fashion Model come actress...only seen her in the Matrix sequels. She's fucking banging.

PERSONAL VERDICT: SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!! SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!! I'd shag.

41. KATHARINE MCPHEE

UNITED STATES

8ac3c6da8da0ae0fa0fb0110.L.jpg

katharine_mcphee.jpeg

katharine-mcphee-matt-sayles-photoshoot-36.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 24pts (8-4)

FAMOUS FOR: Runner-up on 2006's American Idol. And THAT album cover.

PERSONAL VERDICT: Fucking cute. Reminds me of a girl I know (especially in that 3rd pic), which always gets extra 'points' from me for some reason. I'd shag.

41. WINONA RYDER

UNITED STATES

scanner06290617.jpg

winona-ryder-007.jpg

p%20(9).jpg

VOTE COUNT: 24pts (8-4)

FAMOUS FOR: Quirky, Golden-Globe winning actress, also known for a shoplifting spree.

PERSONAL VERDICT: She's cute. But really doesn't flaunt it as much as she should/could. I'd shag.

Edited by YI

Three women I voted for, in only two installments? What's happened, EWB?!

Admittedly, they're near the bottom, but I could hardly expect more than that.

<3

Last pic of that Allison Mack lass isn't too bad, either.

Everyone else either doesn't appeal to me, or is far too airbrushed to tell. Also doesn't help that I don't have a clue who they are, which knocks off a lot of potential attractiveness, as still photos are a bit dull.

Oh, and the reason Audrey and Marilyn ended up on my list where because it was taking me far too long to think of ten famous women I found attractive.

Edited by Skummy

I always love that second picture of Winona (Free Winona t-shirt). Looks very very sexy, very hot.

Other times I'm not as sure but there's definitely something there.

I'll look forward to 2 of my 10 making the list....Or maybe three if Sophie Ellis-Bextor gets in. I think she's 9-4 or something so she's due low down.

40. LINDSAY LOHAN

UNITED STATES

14.jpg

lindsay-lohan-20.jpg

lindsay-lohan-19.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 26pts (1-3)

FAMOUS FOR: Being a child star, come socialite who occasionally acts and sings whilst being an apparent skanky drugs whore.

PERSONAL VERDICT: I have this 'fantasy' right, which involves taking a line off a birds arse...and her snorting some off my cock...out of anyone on the list, she's the most likely candidate on the list to do this. I'd shag.

39. KALEY CUOCO

UNITED STATES

menshealth.jpg

789658.jpg

98773.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 27pts (4-3-2)

FAMOUS FOR: As an actress on international 'hit', which people only watch for fitties, "Charmed" and on American sitcom "The Big Bang Theory".

PERSONAL VERDICT: She's definately cute I'd give that...and that's not all I'd give her. Not really 'superstar' hot, but still hot. I'd shag.

38. MISSY PEREGRYM

CANADIAN

missy6.jpg

strutinside6.jpg

misssvg3.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 28pts (8-6)

FAMOUS FOR: Model and occasional actress, had a few episode run as the BANGING, Candice in the first season of "Heroes".

PERSONAL VERDICT: HOT! I'd shag.

36. SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR

ENGLAND

sophie_ellis_bextor_2000.jpg

boextor_lead_narrowweb__300x401,0.jpg

Sophie20Ellis-Bextor5.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 28pts (9-5)

FAMOUS FOR: Popstar, best known for her disco-tripe debut hits "Murder On The Dancefloor" and "Take Me Home", but first broke onto the scene providing the vocals for Spiller's amazing "Groovejet (If This Aint Love"). Also, is a bit posh and looks a little too feline like. Which is basically what she's 'famous for' these days.

PERSONAL VERDICT: Looks a bit like a cat...but she seems quite nice...plus she's posh...which helps. I'd shag.

36. CANDICE MICHELLE

UNITED STATES

04002_s5258b_123_809lo.jpg

001.jpg

7-105_7-106_7-107_7-108_back.JPG

VOTE COUNT: 28pts (9-5)

FAMOUS FOR: Model (apparently of the 'foot fetish' variety :pervert: ) come professional wrestler, through the World Wrestling Entertainment's "Diva Search" program.

PERSONAL VERDICT: She's fit. Yeah, plastic, enhanced, slutty and all that bullshit. People who say they don't find WWE Diva's attractive in the slightest are fucking gayboys. Only here because it's a 'wrestling forum' though. I'd shag.

MORE DISCUSSION PEOPLE!!!!

Edited by YI

More discussion? I just want more results :P

I'm a bit surprised that, well, everybody in that last post isn't a little higher. I didn't discover the thread in time to vote, but just about all of the above (especially Lohan) would've been on my list if I had have. There isn't enough love for SEB in this world, either.