NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Alge Crumpler has agreed to a deal with the Titans. Good move from Tennessee, they needed some solid receiving targets for Young to throw to and that's a decent start.

And also, the Steelers have re-signed Ben Roethlisberger to one hell of a contract: 8 years, $102m, $36m in guarantees.

Ben Roethlisberger signs 8-year $102 million extension and the Steelers have a deal in place with running back Mewelde Moore. I love both moves.

Crumpler's agent is denying the aforementioned deal, apparently.

Guest Uptown

Ben Roethlisberger signs 8-year $102 million extension and the Steelers have a deal in place with running back Mewelde Moore. I love both moves.

Hell yeah! Steelers are my hometown team and you can tell im so happy that gave Ben that monster deal. He deserves it. And we had to resign him since his contract was running out

I gotta say, Phil Savage has done it again...Sure, we don't have any picks in the first few rounds, but theoretically, our draft was Brady Quinn, Corey Williams, and Shaun Rogers....which sounds pretty damn good to me. Savage knows what the Browns biggest weakness is and upgrades it immensely, offensive line last year, defensive line this year. Adding Stallworth just makes the offense even more dangerous, also. I'm really pumped and can't wait to see what Savage pulls off next.

I gotta say, Phil Savage has done it again...Sure, we don't have any picks in the first few rounds, but theoretically, our draft was Brady Quinn, Corey Williams, and Shaun Rogers....which sounds pretty damn good to me. Savage knows what the Browns biggest weakness is and upgrades it immensely, offensive line last year, defensive line this year. Adding Stallworth just makes the offense even more dangerous, also. I'm really pumped and can't wait to see what Savage pulls off next.

You think getting Shaun Rogers is a good thing...how cute.

The defending AFC champions re-signed the record-breaking receiver on Monday to a three-year deal worth $27 million, his agent said. The signing was confirmed by the team shortly after Moss posted a message to fans on his Web site.

Nah, in reality, looking back at it, it seems fairly obvious what Randy was doing. He was just using the other teams to his advantage to hurry things up with the Patriots and perhaps get a little more money out of it.

In other news, the Jets sign Calvin Pace to ridiculous money and their trade of Dewayne Robertson seems to be a no-go.

Edited by UNKLE

But nah, the addition of Rogers could actually help them. It just depends on what Shaun Rogers shows up. The guy's got talent, just no heart so it's just a matter of if he can be motivated.

Also depends on how well he transitions to a defensive end, which is where they're thinking of playing him apparently.

Too bad he'll have to wait until he's cut or traded again to find that out.

And Cleveland finished where last year? Second, was it? After years of mediocrity and shittiness? But no, you're right, the Cleveland front office is bad and they should feel bad.

Yeah, if the Browns haven't proved that they're at least committed to trying to win, you're a retard.

But they play the 3-4 and I actually heard that they want him to lose weight so he can play NT.

It has only been one year, but regardless, they're making moves that aren't like drafting a WR 3 years in a row.

Edited by UNKLE