NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

It's the first round. They may have just gone with the best player available to them. Plus, it seems that every team is going to eventually go to the whole two-running back thing. I think Mendenhall will be a great compliment to Parker, even though I was never high on the guy.

Edit: And by not high on him, I meant I had Felix Jones higher on my list than him. And since Jones went to Dallas, I think it's a good pick up by Pitt.

Edited by meacon99

Well, he is a N/S runningback who gives them depth at the position and is a steal at that spot. They can still pick up good OL-men and a WR in the later rounds, so I see no reason why anyone would have a problem with the pick.

Willie Parker is sort of injury prone, so I guess he'll help in that reguard. Plus its always good to have 2 running backs

Well, he is a N/S runningback who gives them depth at the position and is a steal at that spot. They can still pick up good OL-men and a WR in the later rounds, so I see no reason why anyone would have a problem with the pick.

Exactly. Great pick.

Willie Parker is sort of injury prone, so I guess he'll help in that reguard. Plus its always good to have 2 running backs

Parker's far from injury prone. He's had 2 injuries in 3 years, one was a freak accident and one was a minor ankle injury.

Alright, I'm pissed. Fuck Tampa Bay. We got our CB that we needed we had our pick come up and we could have gotten Sweed which would have filled another whole. But no, the fucking trade with the Jaguars and fucking Pittsburgh (who I hate almost as much as the fucking patriots) get him.