NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

I feel sorry for those of you who have to put up with ESPN's bullshit of coverage. Do they actually show highlights of the guys being drafted at the moment or are they still stuck in first day news?

Ugh, Cowboys trade their 3rd round pick to the Lions. Not sure what it included besides the Lions 4th rounder, which they promptly traded to the Raiders.

I really hope we aren't just stockpiling 6th round picks that we'll use on players that won't pan out.

And this is great, we've allowed each of our division rivals to pick up a wide reciever we could have used.

Edited by Maxx

I wish the Cowboys had taken a receiver like DeSean Jackson or Devin Thomas but with things the way they are I'm liking these trades, we only had six picks and now we should have seven or eight.

OK, ANOTHER trade. Might be getting a bit silly now.

Edited by AD

So the Bucs trade up 5 spots and take Dre Moore DT from Maryland...........Ughh.....I think he would've been there when they picked.

So let's review the Bucs draft. First they take Aqib Talib, which at first I liked, until I found out he failed three drug tests in college. Then in gthe second round, they have the chance to take Limas Sweed (the second rated WR), but trade down and take Dexter Jackson (the 13th rated WR). The third round they take the best available pick in OG Jeremy Zuttah. Very lackluster, considering they were talking about getting Lito Sheppard during the draft process

There's nothing wrong with that, we only had Alonzo Coleman under contract at RB going into the draft.

But Choice is going to essentially be your third RB, and inactive for most of the season. The Cowboys could've gotten their 3rd RB somewhere else, and used the pick on another posistion.

Oh wait, I forgot that Barber wasn't under contract, so I guess it makes sense