NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Merriman has told the Chargers that he wants to try to play through the injuries.

Every hit Merriman delivers now is going to be followed by a huge gasp from Charges fans, followed by moments of not breathing until Merriman is up and moving. Gonna be a tough season for Chargers fans.

I just wonder which lineman will be the first to cut/chop block Merriman on the injured knee. I have a distinct feeling that OC's around the league will be running at Merriman, pulling guards and tackles when they can and using fullbacks to go low on him just about every chance they get.

Your defensive line will be okay regardless, it's still as good and probably better than others despite you missing Osi. Umenyiora improves it to the best in the league, though.

But down Osi and Strahan? That's a lot of talent to suddenly be without. IIRC, those two guys alone got over 40 sacks last season (I think it was 44?). That's a lot of sacks for Tuck and Kiwanuka to make up.

Yeah, getting rid of an oft-injured back whose decreased in production the last 2 years proves you're a joke right?

Rudi sucks and has sucked for a couple of years now.

Edited by Livid

'Cause it was a crapshoot? They both suck and neither of them would probably play anyways.

They should just cut Cassel too and then go through the season with one QB and if Brady ends up getting hurt somehow, throw Welker in there. :shifty:

Edited by Livid