NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Chad Johnson isn't the reason the Bengals absolutely suck. If he wasn't there, they wouldn't even have had a win this season. Bengals have more problems than Johnson at the moment and I believe Bengals need to start thinking about that before putting the blame all on him again. If Johnson ever did get traded, I would see him going somewhere like Baltimore.

Hopefully he doesn't go to my fan favorite team, Panthers. Even though I do believe Muhammad might retire after this season, we would still have Jarrett and Steve Smith and god knows Johnson would be a waste of our space.

Come on, have faith. It's Detroit. They'll find a way to screw up...and they better, I need some points from Antonio Bryant.

Looks like the Wildcat's spread to the NFC North, Hester got a first down on a direct snap, and apparently Bernard Berrian's had 7 yard rush or something too.

The Titans are being exposed as the frauds we all knew they were. They're losing 20-3 at home late in the 3rd even though they're winning the turnover battle.

Oh, come on. Winning ten games in this league is not being a fraud. Every team loses. It's the NFL.

Winning ten games is nice, but some people were acting like the Titans were the equivalent of the Pats last season. They played a relatively soft schedule so far and Kerry Collins was due for a bad game. Most rational people didn't assume they were suddenly an AFC powerhouse, and today's effort proves exactly why they weren't getting the credit due to a 10-0 team. I've said for a few weeks I don't even expect them to win a playoff game and if they end up playing a healthy Indy or the Jets in their first game I expect a similar drubbing.

The Titans are being exposed as the frauds we all knew they were. They're losing 20-3 at home late in the 3rd even though they're winning the turnover battle.

Oh, come on. Winning ten games in this league is not being a fraud. Every team loses. It's the NFL.

Winning ten games is nice, but some people were acting like the Titans were the equivalent of the Pats last season. They played a relatively soft schedule so far and Kerry Collins was due for a bad game. Most rational people didn't assume they were suddenly an AFC powerhouse, and today's effort proves exactly why they weren't getting the credit due to a 10-0 team. I've said for a few weeks I don't even expect them to win a playoff game and if they end up playing a healthy Indy or the Jets in their first game I expect a similar drubbing.

Nobody was acting like the Titans was this year's Patriots except Titan fans. Don't exaggerate.

I don't think people were saying they were the second coming of the Patriots. But saying them getting beat by a playoff team exposes them as a fraud is a retarded statement.

Getting manhandled by a playoff team at home exposes you as a fraud when some people were putting them in the SB because they won a couple of close games late to stay unbeaten. They've got wins over 2 teams with winning records and 3 wins over teams that are .500. Everyone else is between 1-8-1 and 4-6. The next three weeks they get Detroit, Cleveland and Houston which means they might be 13-1 and clinch the 1 seed before they end up playing Pitt and Indy with backups. The only way they couldn't get the 1 seed in that scenario is if Pitt wins out and the Titans lose the final two, so they should end up playing the winner of the 3/6 game at home which means they will most likely end up playing Indy, NE or the Jets and all three of those are losable games.

Edited by naiwf