NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

:rolleyes:

Because yeah, one series and the Falcons are clearly done right? He IS a rookie, jitters are expected, no matter how cool he's played all year.

It's not even 5 minutes into the game, there's still plenty of time left.

Meant for Zorak, obviously.

Edited by Livid

Because yeah, one series and the Falcons are clearly done right? He IS a rookie, jitters are expected, no matter how cool he's played all year.

Actually, I picked the Falcons at first to win. However, you guys kept saying I was being illogical for saying the Cardinals can beat the Falcons and said it is not possible, so now I'm picking them just to prove they can beat them. And looking at the beginning, they have shown that end of the season screw up was because they weren't as hyped due to having nothing to play for. But if that defense can't even stop the thirty-second run offense and that high power passing, they will lose. And the only reason I said what I said was because Falcons are 0-4 when they don't score first.

Oh and like I said earlier - Cardinals can stop the run. People called me illogical for that. Look at whats happening to Turner now.

Actually, I picked the Falcons at first to win. However, you guys kept saying I was being illogical for saying the Cardinals can beat the Falcons and said it is not possible, so now I'm picking them just to prove they can beat them. And looking at the beginning, they have shown that end of the season screw up was because they weren't as hyped due to having nothing to play for. But if that defense can't even stop the thirty-second run offense and that high power passing, they will lose. And the only reason I said what I said was because Falcons are 0-4 when they don't score first.

Oh and like I said earlier - Cardinals can stop the run. People called me illogical for that. Look at whats happening to Turner now.

He's had 2 fucking carries, that doesn't mean shit.

He's had 2 fucking carries, that doesn't mean shit.

He just got stopped again.

It may not mean shit to you, but if you guys said he was supposed to keep the time of possession on their side, how in the hell are they gonna do it if Turner can't get mowing early? But I'll just wait 'till after the first Q and see what he does during the rest of it.

To be fair, they're last in rushing because they always throw it, not because they're no good at it.

And the Falcons are 0-5 when they don't score first.

To be fair, they're last in rushing because they always throw it, not because they're no good at it.

Actually, in the season, they really weren't good at it which is why they avoided it.

And the Falcons are 0-5 when they don't score first.

10-1 when they score first.

0-4 when they don't score first.

If LT doesn't play you can tentatively pencil in the Colts into the SB as long as nothing happens to Peyton. Now if Minnesota takes care of business tomorrow, we can look forward to a 3rd straight Manning championship. Hopefully Eli can win it and have as many championships as his brother, Favre and Marino combined :shifty:

If LT doesn't play you can tentatively pencil in the Colts into the SB as long as nothing happens to Peyton.

Colts maybe can beat the Steelers but against the Titans is something I wouldn't be too sure of. Either way, NFC is taking home the Super Bowl trophy this year. I don't think anybody in the AFC can beat a team like the Eagles, Giants, and Panthers to be honest. Maybe the Titans could.