NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

I think there are quite a few teams in the AFC that can drop the Eagles.

Steelers, Ravens, Titans, Colts should all be able to beat Philly.

Joe Flacco in that Super Bowl Vs the Eagles blitz frenzy D. Throw in the fact Flacco is a rookie, he would get eaten alive.

Steelers offense ... But then again, Steelers defense ..

OK. Eagles would get ate up.

On another topic; Michael Turner needs to get going or Falcons definitely have lost this. Wtf, how can Roddy White drop that ball as well?!

Edited by Zorak

Joe Flacco in that Super Bowl Vs the Eagles blitz frenzy D. Throw in the fact Flacco is a rookie, he would get eaten alive.

On another topic; Michael Turner needs to get going or Falcons definitely have lost this. Wtf, how can Roddy White drop that ball as well?!

Oh right, I forgot you had such great evidence to back that up. I mean just look at what happened in their game earlier this season. How could I ever be so stupid? :rolleyes:

Oh right, I forgot you had such great evidence to back that up. I mean just look at what happened in their game earlier this season. How could I ever be so stupid? :rolleyes:

So you're saying a rookie QB could take the pressure of being in the Super Bowl and win against the 3rd ranked defense all at the same time?

Plus, this is a wayyyy different Eagles team since that loss. Since then, Eagles beat the Giants, Cowboys, ect.

This is shaping up to be a very good game. Matt Ryan really doesn't seem phased at all despite his opening drive INT. It's hard not to like Ryan, I think he will be the next great QB in the NFL.

Michael Turner scores a TD. Last thing Arizona wants to do is give Turner confidence.

EDIT: Crazy pick there. Arizona seems to be losing a lot of momentum.

Edited by Red Devil-Taker316

So you're saying a rookie QB could take the pressure of being in the Super Bowl and win against the 3rd ranked defense all at the same time?

Plus, this is a wayyyy different Eagles team since that loss. Since then, Eagles beat the Giants, Cowboys, ect.

What proof do you have to back up any of your statements? I've got an actual fucking game to back up mine. Flacco did just fine against the Eagles. You're acting like he's in the same situation as Matt Ryan. QB is not exactly an essential part of the Ravens offense. All he has to do is not make mistakes, which he's been pretty good about this year. Ryan actually has to score, whereas Flacco doesn't.

Yeah, it'll be Joe Flacco struggling in a Ravens/Eagles match up, certainly not McNabb, he does so well under pressure and was just against the Ravens in the last game.

Want to make any more arguements you can't back up?

Edited by Maxx

There's the Kurt Warner I remember from his Giants days. Atlanta will have the lead shortly.

That was pretty obvious, but Arizona has to feel bad after having an 11 point lead not to long ago. One more mistake from Warner and this game might be over by the start of the 4th like I predicted.