NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

I don't expect Atlanta to win the Super Bowl already, but I can see them becoming one of the next great teams if they keep adding the playmakers. Ryan definitely looks like the next great QB.

Hah, Hightower just made you look foolish.

28-17 Cards

No, Hightower does suck. Goal line TDs are there cause he gets goal line carries.

EDIT: Momentum wise, this game is as good as over. I don't see a rookie QB on the road leading a fourth quarter comeback the way this game is going.

EDIT2: What was I thinking taking a rookie QB on the road in the playoffs? And to think I'm doing it again with Baltimore tommorrow.

Edited by Red Devil-Taker316

If the Cardinals could play like they have today during the rest of the postseason, they are a HUGE threat.

Every team, including my personal favorite, Panthers, needs to take notice. Cardinals defense has played flawless.

No matter who wins tomorrow the Cardinals would be on their way to the East Coast next weekend, and that means certain defeat.

If the Cardinals could play like they have today during the rest of the postseason, they are a HUGE threat.

Every team, including my personal favorite, Panthers, needs to take notice. Cardinals defense has played flawless.

No matter who wins tomorrow the Cardinals would be on their way to the East Coast next weekend, and that means certain defeat.

*Remembers East Coast Record*

I take back that statement.