NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

It looks like Matty Ice is melting in the Phoenix heat. If Flacco plays this poorly tomorrow the Steelers will be doing cartwheels since they'll be playing the Dolphins instead of the Colts.

He's done okay considering he's a rookie QB on the road. Cardinals special teams did really good backing the Falcons deep in their own territory. Cardinals defense made plays too.

Matt Ryan is to blame for this loss(if it happens). Just plain rookie mistakes. The safety shouldn't have happened, hell it would have been a good play if he would've gotten rid of it. Turner is obviously affected mby the death of his grandmother, and Berry has been playing very well. If they don't score here, it's over. I really hope they do, not just as a Falcons fan, but so Zorak will shut the fuck up.

Edited by Kyle_

Great drive by Atlanta. A lot of poise by Ryan.

I think Arizona has to pound the ball into James and try to kill as much clock as possible.

EDIT: Atlanta's defense really needs to step it up and allow Matt Ryan and the offense a chance to win the game.

Edited by Red Devil-Taker316

Matt Ryan is to blame for this loss(if it happens). Just plain rookie mistakes. The safety shouldn't have happened, hell it would have been a good play if he would've gotten rid of it. Turner is obviously affected mby the death of his grandmother, and Berry has been playing very well. If they don't score here, it's over. I really hope they do, not just as a Falcons fan, but so Zorak will shut the fuck up.

The tension.

Why the hell did they leave that guy wide open? Fail.

Falcons have been pretty terrible on the road this season so I can't say I'm shocked. I think the Falcons will will be back next year though whereas The Cardinals probably won't so if I was a Falcons fan I wouldn't be too disheartened.

Falcons have been pretty terrible on the road this season so I can't say I'm shocked. I think the Falcons will will be back next year though whereas The Cardinals probably won't so if I was a Falcons fan I wouldn't be too disheartened.

If I were a Falcons fan I'd be grateful that my team even made the playoffs :P

I'll say it now, but I don't expect Atlanta to make the playoffs next year. The NFL is too fluid to predict that a team will be as good as they were from year to year. The Cowboys and Pats both missed the postseason this year even though they were the #1's last year. That defense was exposed today and with guys like Milloy getting older and their division being one of the best in the league I think they'll revert back to a 7-9 win team that just misses out on the 6th seed.

I'll say it now, but I don't expect Atlanta to make the playoffs next year. The NFL is too fluid to predict that a team will be as good as they were from year to year. The Cowboys and Pats both missed the postseason this year even though they were the #1's last year. That defense was exposed today and with guys like Milloy getting older and their division being one of the best in the league I think they'll revert back to a 7-9 win team that just misses out on the 6th seed.

To be fair with the Patriots, they didn't have their franchise QB Tom Brady whilst Dallas had everybody they had from a year ago along with Roy Williams, Zach Thomas, Felix Jones, and Tashard Choice. Plus, I'll go out and say the Patriots deserve to be in the postseason more than the Dolphins. Barely missed out because of the NFL's shitty playoff system.

To be fair with the Patriots, they didn't have their franchise QB Tom Brady whilst Dallas had everybody they had from a year ago along with Roy Williams, Zach Thomas, Felix Jones, and Tashard Choice. Plus, I'll go out and say the Patriots deserve to be in the postseason more than the Chargers. Barely missed out because of the NFL's shitty playoff system.

Fixed that for ya. Having the same record and splitting the series 1-1 in the season, means the Dolphins earned it just as much as New England.