NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

Chargers have a chance to put the hurt on before half time.

[EDIT] Going to the booth aaaaaand Indy will keep it.

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

Yet again, you underestimate the home field advantage.

How am I "yet again" underestimating home field advantage?

Even at home, the Chargers pass defense is utter crap. Doubt it has immediately changed now. But then again, look at that Cardinals run defense. I picked the Chargers to win - just believed the two teams would have scored way more thus far. The real people underestimating home field advantage is the media by saying all the road teams will win. Dolphins over Fins isn't something I'm completely sure with and Eagles dominating the Vikes like everybody will say they will isn't something I don't see happening. A win, yeah, but not a utter demolishing.

Right now I beleive the Dolphins are the most dangerous team in the playoffs. They have nothing to loose. They have more than exceeded expectations and I can gurantee you they are going to throw every trick play at Baltimore they have.

hahahahaha. Are you kidding me? Did you watch the NFL this year? The Ravens destroyed the wildcat offense. Dolphins are one and done.

Yet again, you underestimate the home field advantage.

How am I "yet again" underestimating home field advantage?

Even at home, the Chargers pass defense is utter crap. Doubt it has immediately changed now. But then again, look at that Cardinals run defense. I picked the Chargers to win - just believed the two teams would have scored way more thus far. The real people underestimating home field advantage is the media by saying all the road teams will win. Dolphins over Fins isn't something I'm completely sure with and Eagles dominating the Vikes like everybody will say they will isn't something I don't see happening. A win, yeah, but not a utter demolishing.

Ah, yeah. My mistake. You did pick Arizona over Atlanta.

Right now I beleive the Dolphins are the most dangerous team in the playoffs. They have nothing to loose. They have more than exceeded expectations and I can gurantee you they are going to throw every trick play at Baltimore they have.

It there is any team that has nothing to lose, it'd be Philly. They really should not be here whatsoever, and they are. If they lose, Reid and McNabb will be fine just because they got in.

The Dolphins are the worst team in the AFC, yet, they can beat Baltimore. It's just hard to back a rookie QB in the playoffs on the road, even when you have the overall better team (see Ryan, Matt). And that Miami rarely turns over the ball, and they could win some ugly 10-3 game.

Baltimore is a lot better though, and should handle Miami with ease. Trick plays aren't all that great against top defenses come playoff time. Only real way to beat Baltimore is to go with the long ball, and Chad Pennington isn't doing that.

It there is any team that has nothing to lose, it'd be Philly. They really should not be here whatsoever, and they are. If they lose, Reid and McNabb will be fine just because they got in.

The Dolphins are the worst team in the AFC, yet, they can beat Baltimore. It's just hard to back a rookie QB in the playoffs on the road, even when you have the overall better team (see Ryan, Matt).

Difference: Matt Ryan had to carry the game because he had no defense and the running game blowed. Joe Flacco doesn't really have to worry due to having that number two defense. They wouldn't be beating a team like the Colts, Titans, or Steelers, but they can handle the Dolphins.

Man, this Colts/Chargers game is awesome. It's all on the line for the Chargers.

Edited by Zorak

Wow, This is getting good, Manning has :31 to get a TD or into FG range (And knowing Vinatieri that's a big range)

Or we go into OOOOOOVERTIME.

[EDIT] I guess we are going into OVERTIME (With drawn out O's)

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

The Dolphins are the worst team in the AFC, yet, they can beat Baltimore. It's just hard to back a rookie QB in the playoffs on the road, even when you have the overall better team (see Ryan, Matt).

Difference: Matt Ryan had to carry the game because he had no defense and the running game blowed. Joe Flacco doesn't really have to worry due to having that number two defense. They wouldn't be beating a team like the Colts, Titans, or Steelers, but they can handle the Dolphins.

Man, this Colts/Chargers game is awesome. It's all on the line for the Chargers.

Which is what I've said more than a couple of times already. I said Miami can win, but I certainly don't think they will. I even predicted Ravens would win by about 20 a few pages back.

But historically, rookie QB on the road is still a problem. Let's say Miami leads 10-3, which is certainly possible. Joe Flacco is going to stage a comeback? In Miami? Miami probably won't turn it over. All I said it Miami can win.

Despite Flacco, Baltimore can win in Pittsburgh and Tennessee, believe it or not. Not Indy though.