NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

To be fair with the Patriots, they didn't have their franchise QB Tom Brady whilst Dallas had everybody they had from a year ago along with Roy Williams, Zach Thomas, Felix Jones, and Tashard Choice. Plus, I'll go out and say the Patriots deserve to be in the postseason more than the Dolphins. Barely missed out because of the NFL's shitty playoff system.

That's what I'm getting at. You can't know from one season to the next whether a team is going to be healthy or if they'll suffer a massive injury. If Ryan or Turner gets hurt, the Falcons are quite pedestrian.

congrats Peyton Manning your a star

the rest of the Indy team go F**K yourselves

2 penaltys in overtime basically handing the chargers the win

Defence is terrible and well the running game is non-existant

Peyton must have pretty sore shoulders for carrying the team for the last 17 weeks.

what is it with teams from indiana and only having one decent player

(talking bout granger from pacers who puts up great numbers yet the team still sucks)

Too bad they've got to meet the Titans/Steelers tomorrow.

Chargers outplayed the Colts late in the game and Darren Sproles played flawless today. He did a fantastic job knowing LT wasn't 100%.

They play next week :shifty:

I'd pick San Diego over Pittsburgh if Big Ben isn't 100% and I don't believe in the Titans at all. I would not be shocked to see them win next week by a bigger margin than they did tonight.

To be fair with the Patriots, they didn't have their franchise QB Tom Brady whilst Dallas had everybody they had from a year ago along with Roy Williams, Zach Thomas, Felix Jones, and Tashard Choice. Plus, I'll go out and say the Patriots deserve to be in the postseason more than the Dolphins. Barely missed out because of the NFL's shitty playoff system.

That's what I'm getting at. You can't know from one season to the next whether a team is going to be healthy or if they'll suffer a massive injury. If Ryan or Turner gets hurt, the Falcons are quite pedestrian.

Our star QB was out for a month, which completely fucked up team chemistry, cause Roy Williams was brought in as that was happening. Felix Jones was out midway through the year, Tashard Choice only got to play due to injuries and Zach Thomas is fucking old. Of those names, Roy Williams is the only one I'll give you as a guy who's supposed to make us better. Its fucking ridiculous to claim that having Tashard Choice somehow made us better when he didn't play until Barber and Jones went down.

We still shit the bed, but please don't act like the team was so stupendously better than last year, as for the most part it was the same team. If we fail miserably next year, THEN you can say all those additions didn't add up.

Too bad they've got to meet the Titans/Steelers tomorrow.

Chargers outplayed the Colts late in the game and Darren Sproles played flawless today. He did a fantastic job knowing LT wasn't 100%.

Unless my memory serves me wrong, didn't he fumble at the one yard line on a drive that could of sealed the game in regular play? :shifty:

Don't wanna take anything away from him though, he had a great game.

congrats Peyton Manning your a star

the rest of the Indy team go F**K yourselves

2 penaltys in overtime basically handing the chargers the win

Defence is terrible and well the running game is non-existant

Peyton must have pretty sore shoulders for carrying the team for the last 17 weeks.

what is it with teams from indiana and only having one decent player

(talking bout granger from pacers who puts up great numbers yet the team still sucks)

Lol, yeah Reggie Wayne and Bob Sanders had nothing to do with it.

Good to see the Chargers win.

Anyone still want to say Peyton was not the MVP? Interesting dynamic though coming up. Does Dungy come back next year. I thought going into that game that the winner of that game would represent the AFC in the Super Bowl this year. Pretty sure I am going to stay with that pick.

Edited by sahyder1

Think goodness for Peyton's psyche that he won a Superbowl in 2006/2007, with the amount of one and dones in his career come playoff time (1999, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 and 2008), a lot of those games in which Indy was favored (99, 05, 06, 07). I'll still back his MVP vote. The Colts defense in a clutch situation was more to blame for the loss against SD.

Peyton should have won the MVP. Dungy will more than likely retire because there's no reason to come back next season win another 10-13 games and lose in the first round. The Colts will continue to be the Atlanta Braves of the NFL for a few more years until Peyton and Harrison eventually retire leaving them with a bare cupboard since you won't be able to replace those guys.

Wayne is their big play receiver, but Peyton always knows where Harrison is because they've worked together for so long. Gonzalez is a solid WR as well, but it's pretty difficult for a team to replace first ballot HOFers at the QB & WR positions and that's what's going to happen in Indy in the next handful of years. Look at how things have gone for the Niners since Montana/Rice left, and well we know that Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since The Triplets retired.

How the fuck did Mike Smith win coach of the year?

Sparano takes a 1-15 team to a division title and doesn't win? Thats utter shit.