NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Joe Cool all the way. Another safe game from him, only this time he had a TD.

This run is simply amazing. As improbable as this game seemed, I was continually convincing myself that this was the end, congratulations to a good season, etc. But this incredible team just finds a way to win, no matter how detrimental the stats are. YoungB, damshow, congrats and lets enjoy the ride.

GO RAVENS!

I was convinced we were going to go down, even after that FG from Stover. I figured they'd send it to OT and beat us then. We did what we had to do when it was needed, that's all that matters in the end.

And I'm definitely enjoying the ride.

I was convinced we were going to go down, even after that FG from Stover. I figured they'd send it to OT and beat us then. We did what we had to do when it was needed, that's all that matters in the end.

And I'm definitely enjoying the ride.

That's another thing. This is exactly the kind of game that we always lose. We always let the opponent drive and kick a field goal with less than a minute. Or else it is sent to OT, which is hilariously ironic, as I was questioning the rules in OT the entire week, and it would be funny to witness the injustice at my own team's expense.I don't know how many of those kind of games I sat through last year.

But this year is different. I believe it begins at the top. If Harbaugh hadn't challenged the possession of the ball by their TE, it would have been an automatic field goal. Also, Todd Heap's catch on the 'dispute' play clock play was outstanding; a game-winner in my opinion. Stover's field goal and John Harbaugh's hug with his dad were truly emotional moments, and no matter what happens next week, I will never forget this year.

Did anyone else notice that on 3rd & long from inside their own 2 yard line on that last drive, Joe Flacco really appeared to have stepped on the back line of the end zone before he threw? Me and my roomate both saw it and were callign for the safety, but it never happened. Sadly, no replay was shown either.

Anywho, I can't believe Zona is up. Fitzgerald is a beast, and two big mistakes by Delhomme. If the Cards can keep this up though, I'll be amazed.

Eh, make it 17-7 Cardinals.

What is wrong with Jake Delhomme? Seriously.

He's not the best QB in the world, and I don't like him, but they way he's playing makes me feel that there's no way the Panthers would even want him back next season. That's how bad he's doing.

EDIT: Larry Fitz. Rediculously good.

Edited by Red Devil-Taker316

The bloodbath has already begun. The Panthers should be thankful that they blew that game against the Giants since they got a bye and then the equivalent of another one tonight. They'll be fresh against whoever survives Eagles/Giants and have a pretty good chance to host that game if Philly pulls off the upset. Amazing.

Wanna take that back? Absolutely loving this.

The bloodbath has already begun. The Panthers should be thankful that they blew that game against the Giants since they got a bye and then the equivalent of another one tonight. They'll be fresh against whoever survives Eagles/Giants and have a pretty good chance to host that game if Philly pulls off the upset. Amazing.

Wanna take that back? Absolutely loving this.

I didn't think the Panthers would forget they have a guy who scored 20 TDs this season in the backfield or that Jake Delhomme would do his best Brett Favre impression in today's game. The OC should be fired if they blow this one.