NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

And the Pats weren't on a roll last year? The Steelers aren't on one?

If you're in the Super Bowl, you're on a roll.

I mean I hope you're correct, but really, you can't exactly claim the Steelers aren't on a roll themselves.

What I ment was that Arizona was never supposed to make it past the wildcard game.

They had won the division (A weak one at that) and had to face an 11-6 Atlanta and they beat them, It was close, But they ran and passed well and it got them the win.

They then played Carolina who looked dominant all season, But the defense stepped up and crushed Delhomme, Making him throw 5 interceptions and making him fumble and then the offense did what It did and they blew em out.

Then they played Philly who came off the back of beating the New York Giants, Who won the superbowl last year and blew them out too in the first half, Philly came back to take the lead, But Arizona showed they could handle it and went on to win the game.

Now Pittsburgh on the other hand.

They played San Diego who had to go to OT to beat Indy and granted they did a good job of beating them, The Changers did put 24 points up on them, Proving that their defense is beatable, But the Chargers wasn't going to beat The Steelers unless they choked and they didn't.

Then they played the Ravens, Who beat Miami and Tennessee and to be honest I fell asleep during it, Maybe if McGee didn't get knocked out it would have been different.

What I'm trying to say is that Arizona has played 3 teams who was expected to beat them and yet there still going to the Superbowl and that Pittsburgh as played 2 teams that they done away with easily, Arizona are on a roll in that regards and they could be very dangerous, Everyone is expecting Pittsburgh to win and that could cost them the silverware.

I'm just sayin.

[Edit] Shit, Re-Reading that, It sounds like crap, My bad, I was in a rush.

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

I don't know what the score will be... but I'm supporting Cardinals today. In part because I don't want Big Ben to get more rings than Eli.

Plus I've heard some really nice things about Kurt Warner being a nice guy - and he used to be a Giant.

Edited by TheArsenal

Yeah, I thought it was a stupid challenge after looking at the first replay, I guess that's why I'm not an NFL head coach.

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

Yeah, I thought it was a stupid challenge after looking at the first replay, I guess that's why I'm not an NFL head coach.

I did until I saw the third replay, and then you could see the knee was down and the ball was just short. It was all about the angle you saw it from.

Shame about Cards first drive. Without that holding they might have got somewhere.

DAMN!! Steelers nearly had the TD, but SUPERB recovery from the Corner to get back and knock that away. Shame he couldn't get the INT.