NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Are we going to see an excessive celebration penalty? Clearly used the ball as a prop, its a stupid rule, but its still a rule.

lol someone's getting desperate. You would be super excited after making that catch too.

You'd be super excited after any TD. Doesn't change the fact that there's a rule regarding that shit. Its a horrible, horrible rule, but its still on the books.

... awww man, game ended on a fumble? Say it isn't so :(

Steelers win. Hell of a game, just wish it didn't end on that. It really looked like Arizona was going to make something of that drive, just fuckin' heartbreaking for them to have to lose on a fumble.

Tyree's. I still can't get over how spectacular that catch was.

They better be giving Santonio Holmes the MVP award. Harrison did deserve it, but after his UR penalty that should have gotten him ejected, he doesn't.

Tyree's will always be bigger, given the circumstances surrounding that game.

Edited by Wing Commander Maxx

I say the most annoying thing about the Steelers now is the fact that they've shifted to yellow as the primary color for all their merch. Its hideous.

That was a hell of a game right there. The pick costed Warner and the Cardinals in the end big time. I think Holmes had a hell of a catch, but Tyree's will always be number one. Gotta feel for the Cardinals and Harrison was a prick towards the end. Great game overall though.