Roles cast in Notorious B.I.G. biopic

MalaCloudy Black

http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=110661

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=20090

The roles of Biggie, Tupac, Voletta Wallace and P. Diddy, or Puff Daddy as he was known during the era the film is set in, have finally been cast for the upcoming Notorious movie.

New York rapper Jamal 'Gravy' Woolard has been cast in the lead roll as the Notorious B.I.G. Gravy is famous for being shot in the ass outside of Hot 97 and then still completing his radio interview. Angela Basset will play the role of Biggie's mother, while Derek Luke will play Diddy and Anthony Mackie the late Tupac Shakur.

Mackie's first major film debut was as Papa Doc in Eminem's 8 Mile. It will be interesting to see how they portray Tupac, considering this is a movie about Biggie, and their rocky friendship.

Sounds interesting, I'm wondering how the Biggie/Tupac relationship will be handled..

lol. Anthony Mackie isn't too bad of a choice, but I keep getting the idea that he is a dull as fuck actor especially after seeing him in She Hate Me. Derek Luke is good casting, as he always brings the goods regardless of how awful the film is.

lol. Anthony Mackie isn't too bad of a choice, but I keep getting the idea that he is a dull as fuck actor especially after seeing him in She Hate Me. Derek Luke is good casting, as he always brings the goods regardless of how awful the film is.