Virtual tabletop RPGs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sorry about that, guys. Basically, it's like this: D&D requires me to be online for a substantial length of time at once with little to no interruption, and the only nights I could potentially play would be Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Sunday and Monday nights are almost always right before a work day. Saturday starting around 10:30 pm-11:00 pm might put me in bed by as late as 3 or 4 in the morning, and my daughter would almost definitely be awake by 8:30-9... so yeah, there are some Saturdays where I just couldn't bring myself to do that.

Sorry about getting everyone's hopes up and getting some work done with people, but I hope I was at least a help to a newbie like Cloudy. I might be up for DMing a forum game down the road (just not yet), but I don't have a good handle on pacing those just yet. The main problem is simply that it's tough for someone in my position to say "I will stay online for a sizable length of time between this hour and this hour." Three years ago, that'd be no problem for me, but kids change shit.

The moral? Don't procreate if you want to stay a dork.

If you curse this one....*shakes fist*

everyone still interested just add me on MSN or on Facebook (since that is where I am asking him, and could just make a mass convo :shifty:)

Edited by Ruki